RE:Longest time spent nude

The longest time I have spent nude was about 72 hours!! I had an opportunity to visit Sun Aura in northern In. Back several years ago when I was driving a truck!! Had a great time met some wonderful people!! Never got the chance to go back!! I was sad to leave Monday afternoon and head to Wi, to load!!

This post was edited

I went about 23 hours 2 times in 2015.

This post was edited

Uninterrupted periods of extended nudism is a great way to experience life. Especially when you can be both indoors and outdoors as much as you like, without having to have anything to do with clothing. Everyone should get the chance to experience multiple days in a row living completely nude. Even better when you can share the time with others who feel the same way.

This post was edited

Six days a year or two ago. No interesting story, just spent the time doing everything as normal in and around the house and garden. Definitely something to repeat/extend, but all the normal things like shopping, visitors and so on get in the way.

This post was edited

Uninterrupted periods of extended nudism is a great way to experience life. Especially when you can be both indoors and outdoors as much as you like, without having to have anything to do with clothing. Everyone should get the chance to experience multiple days in a row living completely nude. Even better when you can share the time with others who feel the same way.

This post was edited

The longest I have ever spent was 8 days at a nudist resort in the Dominican republic.

This post was edited

There were two times when I was nude for a full week...once at Cypress Cove in FL and once at Orient Beach on St. Martin.

This post was edited
RE: Longest time spent nude

For me it was probably about a day. Right now I only get to be naked when I am home alone so there are very few times that I can go nude for more than a few hours.

Perhaps you should try to arrange for a time period somewhere that you can extend your nude time to several days. Maybe at a nudist resort, or just camping in a secluded area. You won't regret it.

This post was edited
RE: Longest time spent nude

For myself it was last year 21 days at Cypress Cove . This years trip should be 30 days naked there . There's no reason to get dressed when you stay at a resort , do a big food shopping and they have their own resturant and bar on property . Also just have the time to stay.

A full month nude would be GREAT!!! Having a pick up truck Vs. a car makes it easier to carry a larger volume of food with you, along with whatever else supplies you may need. I like to bring along everything I may need, so I have no reason to have to get dressed again to go get something I couldn't bring on the first arrival or what I may have forgotten to pack. It seems I always have my truck loaded up pretty good each time I have gone to a resort for an extended stay. So I don't know how people manage with just a car, except having to make a separate trip to a store after arriving and unpacking what they originally brought.

This post was edited

I hope everyone on this site has a chance this year to extend their longest time spent nude to a new record for themselves. It would be nice to hear back from others who have already posted on here, about a new personal best longest time period as well as have some post up that have not done so YET.

This post was edited