RE: Longest time spent nude

Won't be my longest from other trips but getting close.What might your longest time be from previous trips? That's the subject of this whole thread, after all.

This post was edited

Won't be my longest from other trips but getting close.What might your longest time be from previous trips? That's the subject of this whole thread, after all.
Right around 9 days

This post was edited

With the weather warming up, everyone has the chance now to extend their nude time to a new record number of days. So get out there and get naked for as long as you can manage to do it.

This post was edited

I guess no one else has spent any time nude they care to talk about. Too short to speak of here.

This post was edited

We aren't THAT concerned with records for consecutive time. We've
gone to Club Orient in June several times. We spend most of a week
nude, but don't worry if we get dressed for a morning to head over
to the Sunset Bar and Grill at Maho Beach to spend a morning
watching the planes coming in, or get dressed for an evening to
have dinner in Grand Case. If I had to guess, around 72-80 hours
straight at nudist resorts that are further away from towns and
therefore don't have offsite distractions (1/2 day Friday when we get there, all day Saturday and Sunday, 1/2 day Monday before we leave). Nude cruises are usually
9-10 days long, but we aren't going to lock ourselves in our cabin
while we are in port and can't be nude on deck. We just get dressed
and head out on a shore excursion (which may end up at a nude
location of its own!)

This post was edited

13 days, but that was several years ago. With work and life happening, 4 days or so most recently.

This post was edited

I am nude virtually 24/7 except for the occasional 1/2 hour or so taking out the trash and sweeping the entrance way to the house, (usually done the same time as I take out the trash). Plus the occasional shopping trip which might take a few hours where one has to wear those infernal clothes.
Or the 1/2 hour travelling clothed to or from the MiL's place where I am nude except for meal times and the odd walkies around the block wheeling the MiL round in her wheel chair so she can get out of the house and away from her minder.
Of course all would be done nude if society would accept it, but alas minimal clothing is required, but one can dream of a perfect society, however by wearing minimal clothing I still feel nude.

This post was edited

I am nude virtually 24/7 except for the occasional 1/2 hour or so taking out the trash and sweeping the entrance way to the house, (usually done the same time as I take out the trash). Plus the occasional shopping trip which might take a few hours where one has to wear those infernal clothes.Or the 1/2 hour travelling clothed to or from the MiL's place where I am nude except for meal times and the odd walkies around the block wheeling the MiL round in her wheel chair so she can get out of the house and away from her minder.Of course all would be done nude if society would accept it, but alas minimal clothing is required, but one can dream of a perfect society, however by wearing minimal clothing I still feel nude.
So your MIL allows you to be nude around her at her house when you are visiting?

This post was edited

Not quite sure of my longest. Currently, starting my 3rd day. Been naked since about 9am this past Thursday. Spending time at my vintage trailer at my local club.

This post was edited

Not quite sure of my longest. Currently, starting my 3rd day. Been naked since about 9am this past Thursday. Spending time at my vintage trailer at my local club.
So how long did you manage during this latest period?

This post was edited