RE: Longest time spent nude

I once house sat for a university professor on summer while he was on a dig in Israel. The House was atop of small mountain or very tall hill surrounded by trees. The only time I dressed was to go into town for groceries or meet with friends.So what was the longest consecutive time you were able to REMAIN nude during this period?

This post was edited

the longest period was just shy of four days, then the groceries were running low

This post was edited

the longest period was just shy of four days, then the groceries were running low

Next time stock up on more groceries and other necessities. When I go to a resort for an extended stay and want to stay nude for the duration, I go in my truck, so there is plenty of room to bring all my provisions. That way I don't have to interrupt my nude time by getting dressed to go get more. I always run out of time to be there before I run out of food and beverages.

This post was edited

This past weekend I was able to do about 40 hours totally nude for one consecutive period. Got nude Friday evening and did not get dressed again until about 11 AM Sunday morning. It was cold and rainy all day Saturday and I did not have anywhere I NEEDED to be, so I stayed home and stayed nude with my GF, although she was not nude for the whole time. She put some clothes on for a few hours Saturday morning because she felt a little cold, but I felt plenty warm enough, so stayed naked all day and into the night.

This post was edited

hahaha ... the guys renovating and remodeling our front yard gotta wonder ... "does this guy ever get outta his robe?" We've had to remain close to home while they are working. They seem to have lots of questions and requests for changes are easier in person than on the phone. We've been naked for going on 54 hrs. They knock on the door, I put on the robe, walk out and talk to them and come back inside and take the robe off! My wife stays in the other rooms so she doesn't have to get dressed and answer the door! hahaha

This post was edited

Anyone else have a story of longest time spent nude?

This post was edited

It's a new year, so are there any new stories of longest time spent nude?

This post was edited
RE:Longest time spent nude

Just got back from two weeks at River Island. Was totally naked 24x7 for 14 days. Was wonderful, and felt really weird putting clothes on for the drive home. Wish I was back there. :-))

This post was edited

Just got back from two weeks at River Island. Was totally naked 24x7 for 14 days. Was wonderful, and felt really weird putting clothes on for the drive home. Wish I was back there. :-))

Wow, that is absolutely amazing! Makes me wanna go back down under to River Island. Such a nice place with lovely people. Spent a couple of days there in 2015, can't wait to return.

Highly recommended.

This post was edited

I was Naked for almost 5-Days. ... The best part is that I forgot I was naked. I was at Turtle Lake in Michigan for the 4th of July Holiday and found that to be a very relaxing experience. Difficult to explain, but became very comfortable with being naked and was not self-conscious. Usually when naked in a social setting, I am more aware of being naked.

This post was edited