RE:Longest time spent nude

I have the luxury of working from home in a climate where we have over 300 days of sunshine each year. Consequently, the only time I wear clothing is when I go to see my clients, and even then some of them belong to our community and prefer to do business in the nude; I wish I had more of them. I discovered years ago that situational awareness can be enhanced and fatigue can be in some part prevented by driving naked, and I prefer to do that. I hope everyone is enjoying their day.
How about errands? Vacations?Socializing with textile relatives and friends?

This post was edited

I think the longest I went for was almost 48 hours. It was summer, my parents were on vacation for a few days, and I didn't have any work. I only put on a pair of shorts to answer the door because I had ordered food.

This post was edited

" When I finally had to get dressed for work Wednesday afternoon I felt like I was putting a textIile cage on my body, how depressing. For the remainder that day I just thought about how much I had enjoyed not having to wear my clothes for a week. "

I sort of know how you feel. While I am not completely nude long enough that it feels confining to wear shorts, when I put on a shirt for the first time in several days or long slack after only wearing shorts for a week or more, it just doesn't feel right.
One time this week when just shorts felt too confining was when I was doing my stretching and body weight exercises in my basement one morning this week. I always do it nude, but our grandson is here for a long visit and he wanted to play in the basement when I was exercising, so I though I'd better leave the shorts on.

This post was edited

Well the longest for me now is over 4 days and if I hadn't had to pop out the first day it would have been 4 1/2 days as in this time other than popping next door twice which I did nude I didn't need to leave the house/garden.

This post was edited

A new post to this thread?

This post was edited

Hoping to stay nude from right after dinner tonight until I grill dinner on Thursday. While short by the standards of this thread, it would be the longest for me if it works out.

This post was edited

Just went to the GNI Gathering in the Poconos. Stripped down about 3 p.m. Wednesday and put something on 9a.m. Sunday. I put on a jacket (nothing else) when it got dark and I needed footwear to get around (lot of gravel), but the boys swung free the whole time. Have had to put stuff on to leave the house since I got home, but otherwise

This post was edited

Hoping to stay nude from right after dinner tonight until I grill dinner on Thursday. While short by the standards of this thread, it would be the longest for me if it works out.

Good for you.

This post was edited

Good luck let us know how it works out.

Jeff

This post was edited

Someone called and wanted to stop by last evening so it didn't work out.
People are more important than things like this.

This post was edited