RE:Longest time spent nude

RE post #236: I'm curious myself if I have the record here. It will be difficult for me to top it as it seems there is always a compelling reason to go into town or have a project that requires some protective gear. Already having cool mornings this fall and I often end up putting on a sweatshirt to go feed in the AM.

This post was edited

Shiney!!!! 25 years nude!!! Curious how you get from San Bernardino to Chatsworth (about 80 miles), but I definitely yield to your record nude duration.

This post was edited

Shiney!!!! 25 years nude!!! Curious how you get from San Bernardino to Chatsworth (about 80 miles), but I definitely yield to your record nude duration.

Chatsworth is where I lived a long time ago

This post was edited

thomasstierney,

How much clothing do you own if you wear it so rarely?

This post was edited

Do you really want me to inventory me closets?

This post was edited

No. I thought that if you spent that much time nude, you might own so little clothing that you would know without taking inventory.

This post was edited

I'm really not trying to argue, but, like you, I can't let this go without a reply. First off, at least to my knowledge, there is no trophy involved. I simply responded to the OP and then to the question if 30 days was the longest time. I was also curious and thus responded to the OP. Further I would wager that there are some tribes/groups in tropical areas of the world that never even had clothes, so we both lose!
You're the one that is so intent on claiming the (rather meaningless) record, yet YOU list Chatsworth, CA on your profile, only Joined TN 8 yrs ago, yet you say "NO! I have lived full time at a nudist resort sense (sic) 1993." Your claims simply have a lot of inconsistencies. While you do say "Many times I've spent most" (emphasis added) " of or the complete spring/summer nude.I paid people to do my food shopping, etc.Lately I have had to get dressed for Doctor appointments.But for many years I never left the resort", thus, with your use of the word "most", you have given yourself an "out" for not spending the complete time nude. Of course you then add the inconsistency of "or the complete spring/summer". Your implication is that you spent many months, or even years, continuously nude.
Once again, I say shiny! I yield to your claim of the "longest time nude". You win the trophy!!!!! Here is a picture of it " ".

This post was edited

regardless it's so cool to be able to live in a nudist community.

jealous

Jeff

This post was edited

40.5 hours this weekend.
Not long by this thread's standards. but still my longest.
Getting dressed to go to church shorty.
Good way to end the streak because attending church weekly is very important to me and generally not something to do nude.

This post was edited

40.5 hours this weekend.Not long by this thread's standards. but still my longest.Getting dressed to go to church shorty.Good way to end the streak because attending church weekly is very important to me and generally not something to do nude.

That's great, mini. Keep at it, you will enjoy extending it when you get the time to. A respectful period of time none the less.

This post was edited