RE:Longest time spent nude

Longest I have done was 3 months while wife was away due to pregnancy issues and I had to stay to watch the animals while living outside 29 Palms, CA. Was a wonderful experience.

You were able to stay nude CONTINUOUSLY for the entire 3 months? You must have been well stocked up on groceries and stuff.

This post was edited

My most recent episode was 42 1/2 hours totally nude. I started Saturday night Dec. 29 at 9 PM. Woke up Sunday morning to rainy & cold conditions outside & since I had nowhere I needed/wanted to go I stayed inside, nude all day. Got some things done in the house that had been being put off. Monday morning it was still raining, but not quite as cold. The rain quit about noon and an hour or so later the sun came out. At 2:30 PM I got dressed and went outside to join the rest of the world for a little while.

This post was edited
RE: Longest time spent nude

For me it's 13 days on holiday a few years ago. Unfortunately my wife wouldn't countenance driving naked to the second nudist centre of our holiday but it was a bit far to drive in one day anyway.

One advantage of that resort is two supermarkets, butchers, chacuterie, fishmonger , hairdresser, laundry/cleaner, clothes shop, hardware/general store and eight cafes/restaurants on site so you never need to dress to go out.

This post was edited

One advantage of that resort is two supermarkets, butchers, chacuterie, fishmonger , hairdresser, laundry/cleaner, clothes shop, hardware/general store and eight cafes/restaurants on site so you never need to dress to go out.

Wow! Where is that?

This post was edited

I'm assuming it's Cap D'Adge, southern France or someplace similar.

This post was edited

Our life has returned to normal. During my dad's illness and after his passing, we spent lots of time away from home. He lived over an hour south of us and the commute down and back up was frustrating due to traffic patterns so we just got a hotel room near the hospital and his home. We spent much more time dressed during that month than we did nude. Our nude time seemed to be limited to sleeping.

Now back to normal, we'll be continually naked for 48 hours +, at a time. We don't like forcing ourselves to stay home for the sake of seeing how long we can remain naked. If we need to leave the house or want to leave the house, we don't mind putting on clothes to do so. That being said, we've gone continually naked for as long as 96 hours while home and not on vacation someplace. Sometimes it just happens that we don't need or want to leave the house or backyard for that length of time.

One of those times is when our nudist friends from Canada come to visit. They live in a small town where their neighbors just pop in and barely knock on the door before entering. Their nudism is limited to the later evening hours when they are down in their basement watching TV before going to bed. I think that's the only time that they finally lock their doors. When they come to visit, all they want to do is stay her at our house and remain naked the entire time. It can be a little nerve wracking to be forced to remain home. We live this way all the time so it's not that important to us to see how long we can remain naked but for these friends, they don't and can't so they want to take advantage of the opportunity while staying with us.

This post was edited

One advantage of that resort is two supermarkets, butchers, chacuterie, fishmonger , hairdresser, laundry/cleaner, clothes shop, hardware/general store and eight cafes/restaurants on site so you never need to dress to go out.Wow! Where is that?
It's actually Euronat, and two miles away there is CHM with similar facilities.

This post was edited

We've spent 10 straight days (5 @ Caliente & 5@ Cypress Cove) naked except for a few quick trips to the grocery and the trip from one resort to the other. We've spent over 72 straight hours naked at home.

This post was edited

Years ago, newly married and very poor. Out of work one summer and my wife sold ALL my clothes, bought gardening and preserving supplies and told me my job would be to grow our winter food. So I was nude all summer, from June to September. Working outside every day I got the perfect tan, put lots of good food, (and incidently had some great sex!) Come fall and it was time for me to return to my seasonal job she had to put me into some of her clothes to go shopping for me.
Alas, every year after my work continued year around.

This post was edited

We have never calculated. We are nude at our naturist resorts and our home all the time except when it is is too chilly.

This post was edited