RE:Longest time spent nude

I know. I've been a freeballer for years too. I was shocked when I saw briefs on hangers for sale!

I'm in the same boat here... but some of that underwear you saw in Goodwill may be mine...lol Gave it all away!! Hope you had a great naked weekend.

This post was edited

I know. I've been a freeballer for years too. I was shocked when I saw briefs on hangers for sale!I'm in the same boat here... but some of that underwear you saw in Goodwill may be mine...lol Gave it all away!! Hope you had a great naked weekend.

Did they knowingly take underwear or did you drop it in the bin. As I said. two homeless shelters and the Salvation army wouldn't take mine. some of which was almost new.

This post was edited

I know. I've been a freeballer for years too. I was shocked when I saw briefs on hangers for sale!I'm in the same boat here... but some of that underwear you saw in Goodwill may be mine...lol Gave it all away!! Hope you had a great naked weekend.

Did they knowingly take underwear or did you drop it in the bin. As I said. two homeless shelters and the Salvation army wouldn't take mine. some of which was almost new.

This post was edited

I've managed to go 92 hours... a gloriously long weekend :)

That's a really long weekend at almost 4 days.
Where were you at the time?

This post was edited

Just surpassed 63 hours. Have no reason to put anything on for at least another 36 and possibly 48. Plan on spending time in the backyard today trimming and power washing deck. Tomorrow I need to clean out garage...weather permitting. That may seem odd, but if we have severe storms as forecasted, my car will NOT be outside.

Assuming your convertible has a soft top, it makes perfect sense.
I have one of the rarer metal roof convertibles.
Best of both worlds.

This post was edited

I'm hoping to surpass my previous record of 310 hours (12 days 22 hours) in holiday this year.

This post was edited

I'm hoping to surpass my previous record of 310 hours (12 days 22 hours) in holiday this year.

Do you know how long you would be nude this time?
Where are you going?
When and where did you set your current record?
How much clothing did you take? Might be worth posting in "traveling light."
Must feel strange to put clothes on after being that long without any.

This post was edited

Just surpassed 63 hours. Have no reason to put anything on for at least another 36 and possibly 48. Plan on spending time in the backyard today trimming and power washing deck. Tomorrow I need to clean out garage...weather permitting. That may seem odd, but if we have severe storms as forecasted, my car will NOT be outside.Assuming your convertible has a soft top, it makes perfect sense.I have one of the rarer metal roof convertibles.Best of both worlds.Newer model Shelby....with a soft top. Would love to have a 50's T- bird or '57 Galaxy with a retractable hard top...

I have a VW EOS.

This post was edited

I never really tracked the hours. For me it was probably around the 9 day mark. For my wife closer to the two month mark. She was living at a nude resort at the time and of work do to personal illness.. I had to go to work , so the longest time I had was my vacation.

This post was edited

I know that this is not going to come close to most of you. I just broke my old record of 27 hours with 37. Need short to go out and get yesterday's mail.

This post was edited