RE:Longest time spent nude

If my counting is correct, then you have been nude since shortly after your return from the grocery store!

This post was edited

That's correct! It was my plan to get outta the house and go do something today, Labor Day, but my wife said that it can wait til tomorrow... she doesn't want to put clothes on! hahahahaha I'm okay with that, so we're staying home today and staying naked. Later, we'll work on a project on our patio but it's 104 outside so we'll wait until about 6pm and start our project and then work on it during the cooler times. 100-104 for this whole week here in our valley! Only way to be in this heat is... naked! ;D

118 hours and counting! By tomorrow morning... we'll need to get a life and get outta the house and off the property! hahahahahahahaha

This post was edited

same here we spent Friday till tomorrow (Tuesday} at Wildwood resort in Texas so much fun but back to the real world tomorrow ugg!!!

This post was edited

Just got the word from the boss that she wants to start on our patio project tomorrow morning and work til it gets too hot. I suspect we'll work til 11 or 12 and then take outdoor showers and retreat to the A/C inside! That'll put us at around 125 hrs I love being naked but I may have to throw in the towel! I think it would be different if we were staying at a resort or club.

Roaming the grounds, having breakfast, lunch, dinner at a restaurant or caf, meeting others at the pool or next to us in our motorhome. A bit different and much less confining than being naked this long at home. It was nothing to do the week completely naked for an entire week at Club Orient our first visit but I think we're both getting antsy to get out and leave the compound. ;D

This post was edited

Just got the word from the boss that she wants to start on our patio project tomorrow morning and work til it gets too hot. I suspect we'll work til 11 or 12 and then take outdoor showers and retreat to the A/C inside! That'll put us at around 125 hrs I love being naked but I may have to throw in the towel! I think it would be different if we were staying at a resort or club.Roaming the grounds, having breakfast, lunch, dinner at a restaurant or caf, meeting others at the pool or next to us in our motorhome. A bit different and much less confining than being naked this long at home. It was nothing to do the week completely naked for an entire week at Club Orient our first visit but I think we're both getting antsy to get out and leave the compound. ;D

Sound like more than 125 to me.
110 at 7:15 Monday.
+24 is 134 at 7:15 Tuesday.
4 more to 11:15, for 138 total.

This post was edited

I don't know our record, but this weekend we started Friday and went 64 hours naked at our resort. For our ride home, we slipped on shorts and shirts for stops at a grocery store and McDonald's for our ride home, then stripped again. So now the last 77 out of 80 hours have been nude and adding to it throughout the day.

This post was edited

Just got the word from the boss that she wants to start on our patio project tomorrow morning and work til it gets too hot. I suspect we'll work til 11 or 12 and then take outdoor showers and retreat to the A/C inside! That'll put us at around 125 hrs I love being naked but I may have to throw in the towel! I think it would be different if we were staying at a resort or club.Roaming the grounds, having breakfast, lunch, dinner at a restaurant or caf, meeting others at the pool or next to us in our motorhome. A bit different and much less confining than being naked this long at home. It was nothing to do the week completely naked for an entire week at Club Orient our first visit but I think we're both getting antsy to get out and leave the compound. ;DSound like more than 125 to me.110 at 7:15 Monday.+24 is 134 at 7:15 Tuesday.4 more to 11:15, for 138 total.

You are probably correct... I miscounted somewhere! hahaha Recalculation will be 138 hrs at 11:15 am. Whew!

Spent some time out front this morning. It's not quite daybreak but cars are driving by on the adjacent street in route to work, I assume... poor bastards! hahahaha The sprinklers went off and got my Jeep a little wet so I went out there and wiped the wet portion down so it doesn't water spot. Felt great being totally naked out front and doing something as simple as wiping down my car.

So... by 11:15 am, by your count and my recalculations about 5 mins ago, we'll have been naked for 138 hours straight. Seems somewhat normal but that's gotta be a record for us at home. Again, it wasn't planned but since my wife didn't feel well and her stomach flu went longer that a day or two, it added to that record. As much as we love living naked, we would have preferred to break it up a bit. We'll see how that goes today after 11:15 am! ;D

.UPDATE;

We finally had a break in straight naked time. We'd finished our patio project to a point where we couldn't do anymore until we made a trip to Home Depot. At 11:00 am, it was 99 degrees here and rising steadily. My wife stated that we should wait until it cooled off some before we went out to Home Depot and the market. Around 5:30pm, she came into the office and said, "ya wanna head out and do those errands?" I told her about our record and she said, "well then, lets wait until 7:15 pm and make it 6 days straight of not wearing clothes!" At around 7:30pm or so, we headed out the door reaching the 146 hrs straight of not wearing a thing! Thanks mostly to my lovely naked and ill wife who is not fully recovered. By the way... we were only out and about for less than an hour and got back home and took our clothes off again! We'll be naked until noon tomorrow for her and til 5pm for me! ;D

This post was edited

Probably no more than eight hours, but there is always next summer. A full 24 hours would be great!

This post was edited

Probably no more than eight hours, but there is always next summer. A full 24 hours would be great!

Do you sleep nude?
If so, that is 6 - 8 hours without doing anything else.
Add a few hours directly before or after and you're close to 12!

This post was edited

Ive never spent more than 48 hours at a nude resort, but the summer after my junior year in college, my parents went on vacation and my brother was off at field camp. I had the house (with a pool!) to myself for a week with no work or social obligations. I spent the whole time naked. I wish I could have that time again.

This post was edited