RE:Longest time spent nude

Not a resort, but at Gunnison beach, most people are fully nude, even though it is clothing optional.
Most of those who are not nude are either with someone who is or not sufficiently dressed for most if not all other beaches in NJ (topless women, g strings on either gender, etc.).

This post was edited

It takes up to 2 hours to get there, so we could wear the same clothing for the return I guess.

This post was edited

A belated thanks, Andy. It turned out to be the hottest weekend of the year so far, so it was virtually 100% nudity during the daytime and many did the same as us and remained nude throughout our visit.

I probably don't visit as many nudist clubs as you do but I have also noticed what seems to be an increase in the number of both residents and visitors wearing something at them. Maybe not for all of the time, but I do get the sense that we're at clothing-optional venues rather than nudist ones, despite how they choose to describe themselves. I'm not advocating that 'nudists' should be nude 24/7 irrespective of the weather. Nor does it bother me that I'm nude when others are not, I've been visiting clothing-optional beaches for +40 years so I'm very used to being naked while others there are not. Not every nudist is as comfortable with the latter situation though and many choose to visit nudist clubs because they feel that they will be with nudists, yet it can seem that there are quite a lot of non-naked people at them too. I'm with you in preferring nudity to be mandatory when we're at nudist venues though. It is a unique experience when we're all nude in an environment reserved for nudists, a wonderful experience.

This post was edited

longest I was nude maybe 3 or 4 days

This post was edited

Well... here's a quasi typical week for us.

My sister and her husband came to visit this past weekend. They arrived around2:30 pm on Saturday and left Monday around noon. We had been naked for over two days straight before they arrived. While they were here and we needed to wear clothes, so we got some errands done, did some things with them in town (lunch/dinner out), visited our local wineries, visited the market for groceries, just some things like that.

As soon as they left the curb on Monday afternoon, we were naked in the entry way and haven't had clothes on at all except for two trips down to the mailbox to get the mail. Didn't even slip on shorts or my baseball jersey to retrieve Amazon packages from the porch! No plans for today or tomorrow so it looks as though we won't be putting on clothes for an entire week! We may have to get out of the house and backyard and get out amongst society but... staying naked this long is addicting!!! ;D

This post was edited

As of today, I have nothing planned for August 30 & 31. If it stays that way, I should be able to stay nude from sometime Thursday evening until I get ready for church on Sunday. While 60 some hours may not be a lot to some of you, it would be the longest time yet for me by far.

This post was edited

I'm hoping to surpass my previous record of 310 hours (12 days 2 hours) in holiday this year.
Achieved it at 14 days and 2 hours - Undressed immediately after parking the car at our Euronat apartment (10:30 am Saturday) and stayed naked (and mostly barefoot) until 1:30 pm on Saturday a fortnight later, having checked out naked from our apartment naked, breakfasted and lunched naked in two of the restaurants before dressing to drive to the Royan Ferry.
During that time we ate in restaurants most evenings and did all our shopping totally naked.

This post was edited

Planning on 60 hours starting after dinner tonight. Current is a little over 40.

This post was edited

Just done 107 hours non stop so a new record for me.

This post was edited

Will you try for a little longer?

This post was edited