RE:Longest time spent nude

I might try to go for 100 hours, witch is doing good since living in a small town in Iowa I really like the freedom from clothes.
If you make 100, a few more should be easy. 4 days plus the night before and after would be between 104 and 110.

This post was edited

Currently at 45 hours and continuing, past my prior longest of 40.5. Should not have a problem reaching the low 60s.

This post was edited

Been naked since Wednesday evening around 8pm. Had been naked off and on, mostly off (with the clothes), since last weekend but got dressed here and there for no more than 3 hours the entire time. My wife is under the weather today so she's kinda down for the count. I've just been doing a few things outside and this morning, the gardener came to attend to the front and rear yards. Not wanting to spoil my naked streak, I called him over to the sliding glass door and blocked his view with the curtains. I'm sure he knew I was nude, he's seen me/us before. I asked him some questions and then he went about his work and I didn't break my continual naked streak. So let's see, it's going on close to 72 hours of continual naked time currently. No end in sight. No plans for tomorrow and we'll have to see how my wife feels on Monday. Hour update as soon as I put on clothes! ;DDD

This post was edited

Being first time empty nesters I have been able to be nude almost all the time unless now I have to walk the dogs or go our somewhere but my son and his girlfriend are home for the labor day weekend so haven't been naked except to sleep. Well I'm naked now in my office while they are still asleep. But thats okay. I'd rather have them around for a little while.

This post was edited

Just hit 63 hours and dressing soon for church.
Don't expect a significantly longer time in the immediate future because/
1. 2 days is enough time being limited to the house and back yard.
2. My wife would not be comfortable at a clothing optional resort.
3. While I enjoy being nude, it is not important enough for me to spend several days away from my wife.

This post was edited

My wife is feeling better but today will be recovery mode. We are now at 86 hrs of continual nudity. Not something we planned and having my wife not feeling well has added to this time. Since she won't be wanting to leave the house, I suspect that we'll reach well over 100+ hours of uninterrupted nude time. By Monday morning, we'll most likely be willing to slip on clothes and leave the compound! :DDD

This post was edited

the longest i have been continuously nude was a week, I was unemployed at the time and had a well stocked kitchen so why leave my apartment.

This post was edited

We've hit the 110 hour mark this morning at 7:15am. Since my wife is still in recovery mode from a bout of stomach flu, we'll see how she's doing today and whether or not we slip on something and leave the compound. I did get a short break from the confinements of home and backyard. I've spent some naked time out on the front porch late at night and in the very early morning hours with a cup of coffee. I also needed to pick up some prescriptions at the pharmacy. Not wanting to break my streak, I took some shorts and t shirt with me in the car but never had to slip them on. Drove through the drive thru pick up window. Short nude drive but felt good to get outta the house and out for a bit and still remain naked!

This post was edited

We've hit the 110 hour mark this morning at 7:15am. Since my wife is still in recovery mode from a bout of stomach flu, we'll see how she's doing today and whether or not we slip on something and leave the compound. I did get a short break from the confinements of home and backyard. I've spent some naked time out on the front porch late at night and in the very early morning hours with a cup of coffee. I also needed to pick up some prescriptions at the pharmacy. Not wanting to break my streak, I took some shorts and t shirt with me in the car but never had to slip them on. Drove through the drive thru pick up window. Short nude drive but felt good to get outta the house and out for a bit and still remain naked!

How long before you need groceries?

This post was edited

We'd gone last week on Wednesday and stocked up. Probably some time this week for milk and bread but we don't go to the grocery store too often. It's just my wife and I so a grocery stock up lasts us quite a while. Maybe 3 times a month, I'd say. We go to the grocery store more often for Starbucks than for food! Where we used to live, we had a drive thru dairy and we could get lots of stuff we needed and that could fix us up for a week or more. Only thing that was hit and miss was veggies. I drove through that place naked a bunch of times in my truck!
hahahaha

I'm sure some of you have something similar or the same service but we sometimes use GrubHub or Door Dash. It's take out delivery and yeah, I've opened the door naked but standing behind the door or my wife will usually answer with her semi sheer dress on. Again, this isn't a planned longest naked time spent situation. My wife being ill surely contributed to this event. She's still recovering today and not sure if we'll get out and about later today. It's also really hot here in our valley so that could keep her wanting to stay home. 104+ today here! If anything, we may head out to the pool deck and get in the water! ;D

This post was edited