RE:Longest time spent nude

my longest time nude was Burning Man, 2017.My record that week was 54 hours, till it got too chilly one evening while I was out partying. i then remembered that the point of coming to burning Man was to have fun, and not to be breaking any nudity records, and though it wasn't TOO cold, it had reached the point that the chill was diminishing my fun, so I went back to my camp and put on something warm. I was nude a few more times that week, but the longest stint fully nude was the first 54 hours.I've called myself a nudist for a long time, but it was only after that I cold truly feel comfortable being nude in any situation.

Maybe sometime in the near future you could set aside a period of time to try to set a new nudity time record for yourself, longer than the current 54 hours. Preferably at a time and place that the temperature will be at a comfortable enough level to achieve the goal.

This post was edited

12 days

This post was edited

my longest time nude was Burning Man, 2017.My record that week was 54 hours, till it got too chilly one evening while I was out partying. i then remembered that the point of coming to burning Man was to have fun, and not to be breaking any nudity records, and though it wasn't TOO cold, it had reached the point that the chill was diminishing my fun, so I went back to my camp and put on something warm. I was nude a few more times that week, but the longest stint fully nude was the first 54 hours.I've called myself a nudist for a long time, but it was only after that I cold truly feel comfortable being nude in any situation.Maybe sometime in the near future you could set aside a period of time to try to set a new nudity time record for yourself, longer than the current 54 hours. Preferably at a time and place that the temperature will be at a comfortable enough level to achieve the goal.

Olympics are coming in late July and early August. Maybe you can honor the original Olympics and set a new personal record for staying nude.

This post was edited

My longest continuous nude stretch would be about 60 hours or two & one half days. We frequently do three day retreats to our club and this is my fairly consistent time nude. With luck, we will try and increase that time.

This post was edited
RE: Longest time spent nude

3 days 4 hours and 25 minutes, 15 seconds.Hoping to beat that time this summer.

This post was edited

full weekend plus a slice of Friday :) We were camping in the country on the lakes. It all started with a sunset swim on Friday. I got caught up in an argument about whether I could get out of the water naked. I didn't get dressed until Sunday night, when I had to go home.
Did you dress at the campsite or when you got home?

This post was edited

3 days 4 hours and 25 minutes, 15 seconds.Hoping to beat that time this summer.

Olympics are coming in late July and early August. Maybe you can honor the original Olympics and set a new personal record for staying nude.

This post was edited

3 days 4 hours and 25 minutes, 15 seconds.Hoping to beat that time this summer.Olympics are coming in late July and early August. Maybe you can honor the original Olympics and set a new personal record for staying nude.

I shall certainly give it a go.

This post was edited

late on a Sunday evening when I got into the car to get home.

Too bad you didn't think to wait until after getting home, which may have added another day to your total.

This post was edited

I spent several days solo in 2019 at an off the grid rustic cabin (fetch water from a spring, Haul firewood, trek down to the outhouse, etc.). As soon I had disappeared from the trailhead and was on a less travelled trail, I pulled off my shorts and tee and hiked in a mile or so. For three days, I did camp chores in the buff, hiked, grilled out, lazed nekkid in the sun on a huge flat-topped rock next to a stream, read my books swinging in my hammock until I dozed off, and stayed up late under the night sky, laying on the front porch, gazing up at the stars and the Milky Way. Havent tried it with othersyet. My concession to pesky insects was an ex-officio permethrin-treated bandana and a small spray bottle of OBX Skeeter Beater.

Three and a half days off grid, no cell signal, and nekkid as the day I was born. I have never been more relaxed, never more at peace with myself, and never felt more at one with nature.

In 2020,, I set up my hard shell trailer for five days a naturist resort. I was the only person in the tent/camper section. It was my first ever visit to a social nudism venue. Seems everyone from the resort passed by at some point to say hi, introduce themselves and welcome me. That experience confirmed my enjoyment of the nekkid life both solo and in the company of like-minded individuals.

This post was edited