RE:Longest time spent nude

So far things aren't shaping up too good.

But maybe now they are starting to look better again. I hope sometime this summer I might have a chance to increase my personal best record for being nude consecutively.

This post was edited

So far things aren't shaping up too good.But maybe now they are starting to look better again. I hope sometime this summer I might have a chance to increase my personal best record for being nude consecutively.

Any ideas as to where and how long?

This post was edited

Any ideas as to where and how long?

Not yet.

This post was edited

Anyone planning on setting a new personal best time as related to the original title of this post?

This post was edited

Hoping to this summer.

This post was edited

Just did. Took my clothes off Sunday at 7:00 PM and I am still nude at 4:15 Tuesday. Spent the time sanding my new drywall and began painting, Took four showers during that time, but there is no need for laundry.

This post was edited

I know I have gone 48 hours. I can't quite remember if I went longer. The problem is that sometimes you do actually need to leave the home and unless you have a good privacy fence or understanding neighbors that is very difficult to do. Then you factor in colder months and so on and so forth. Honestly, I am impressed if anyone can make it even a minute past 48 hours.

This post was edited

I know I have gone 48 hours. I can't quite remember if I went longer. The problem is that sometimes you do actually need to leave the home and unless you have a good privacy fence or understanding neighbors that is very difficult to do. Then you factor in colder months and so on and so forth. Honestly, I am impressed if anyone can make it even a minute past 48 hours.

60ish is easy once you reach 48 if you sleep nude. 2 days and 3 nights.

This post was edited

14 days during August '21. Had covid. Stay under quarantine in my bedroom for two straight weeks. Best two weeks of my life!!! One week after that I went to a nudist resort for the first time ever.

This post was edited

In 2019, 8 days at a nudist resort in Bali - fantastic!

This post was edited