RE: Longest time spent nude

Seems like I'm always wanting or needing to run to the store or have some other errand. Otherwise, I'm sure I could manage a week or two at a time nude.But I drive nude to the store, get dressed in the car in the parking lot, go into the store dressed, come back out to the car, get nude in the car, and drive home. My clothed time is fairly minimal, but I am clothed while I'm in the store.Do you park away from other cars?Yes. But I always have something to put onto my lap and my windows are darkly tinted. And the velcro closing skirt means I just have to pull it over my lap and secure it.

This post was edited

I noticed that I have no commitments between July 16 and 23 and our grandson will not be with us that week.
Sounds like a great opportunity for a naked staycation!
Three significant checkpoints along the way.
Passing my current record of 64 hours.
The 100 hour mark.
Total when I end, hopefully after the first two are acheived.

This post was edited
RE:Longest time spent nude

My longest has been 3 days at a time at several resorts. Cypress Cove, Laguna del Sol, De Anza Springs, and formerly Squaw Mountain Ranch.

This post was edited

Several times 5 or 6 days on naturist campsites in France.

This post was edited

I think the longest continuous time for me was 4 days at a campsite. I work from home so I'm clothes free most of the day but occasionally have to stick something on to answer the door etc.

This post was edited

I think the longest continuous time for me was 4 days at a campsite. I work from home so I'm clothes free most of the day but occasionally have to stick something on to answer the door etc.

How much clothing did you have with you for the trip?

This post was edited

Just enough for the flight and trip to the site. I was naked from the minute I got to the gate to the minute I left.

This post was edited

Just enough for the flight and trip to the site. I was naked from the minute I got to the gate to the minute I left.

Someone else on this board said that he stripped as soon as he got in the rental car at the airport and stayed nude for the trip to and from the site!

This post was edited

Someone on another board posted that he is traveling hundreds of miles to a nudist resort with no clothes in his possession except a hat, sneakers and sandals and staying 8 weeks. His wife is bringing enough clothing to do any off resort errands, but not much more.
He would definitely be in contention for the best example of traveling light, longest time nude, most daring and furthest from his clothes!

This post was edited

Someone on another board posted that he is traveling hundreds of miles to a nudist resort with no clothes in his possession except a hat, sneakers and sandals and staying 8 weeks. His wife is bringing enough clothing to do any off resort errands, but not much more.He would definitely be in contention for the best example of traveling light, longest time nude, most daring and furthest from his clothes!

He later posted that his wife suggested that he take more clothing. His reply was "OK, I'll bring a second hat."

This post was edited