RE:Longest time spent nude

Entre la ncessit de sortir en milieu non naturiste et le fait d'avoir parfois des visites non naturistes que la nudit drange, les occasions furent rares, mme dans les centres naturistes qui m'ont servi de camps de base pour visiter une rgion. C'est toutefois dans ce genre de structure que je suis rest nu jusqu' trois jours, raison pour laquelle je prfre choisir les centres de grande superficie.Chez moi, le record est de36heures environ: je me couche nu ( c'est l'habitude) et je suis rest nu toute la journe du lendemain et la nuit suivante.Que du bonheur!

This post was edited

Entre la ncessit de sortir en milieu non naturiste et le fait d'avoir parfois des visites non naturistes que la nudit drange, les occasions furent rares, mme dans les centres naturistes qui m'ont servi de camps de base pour visiter une rgion. C'est toutefois dans ce genre de structure que je suis rest nu jusqu' trois jours, raison pour laquelle je prfre choisir les centres de grande superficie.Chez moi, le record est de36heures environ: je me couche nu ( c'est l'habitude) et je suis rest nu toute la journe du lendemain et la nuit suivante.Que du bonheur!

Again here:

Between the necessity of going out in a non-naturist environment and the fact that I sometimes have non-naturist visits that the nudity disturbs, the opportunities were rare, even in the naturist centers that served as base camps for me to visit an area. However, it was in this kind of structure that I stayed naked for up to three days, which is why I prefer to choose large centers. At home, the record is about 36 hours: I go to bed naked (it's usual) and I stay naked all the time.

This post was edited

depends on what we need from wallmart we can go a week then dress for wallmart for a couple hours only

This post was edited
RE: Longest time spent nude

Unfortunately, some commitments have arisen that will keep me from achieving 100 hours continuously nude.Why not make a commitment to YOURSELF to set aside a time for you to achieve your goal of 100 hours of continuous nudity? If someone else asks you to do something during that time frame, tell them you have prior commitments to take care of. They don't have to know what you will be doing. You have set a goal to accomplish but keep letting others take priority over what You want to do.

I really tried to convince my son and wife to have our grandson here for 2 extra weeks instead of 3. My wife knew I wanted a nude week. my son did not. However, they both insisted that our grandson should come as soon as his mother wanted him to.

This post was edited

Working on 13 days so far, but that will end on day 17 as my youngest granddaughter will be visiting . I even drove to Burger King the other night. Gotta love Oregon.

This post was edited

While not a record for me, I recently went 67 hours of continuous Nekkidness. From Sunday evening until Wednesday afternoon. It was during this recent winter storm system when outside temps were in the 20's and below and the roads iced over. This is my longest period in over a year.

This post was edited

While not a record for me, I recently went 67 hours of continuous Nekkidness. From Sunday evening until Wednesday afternoon. It was during this recent winter storm system when outside temps were in the 20's and below and the roads iced over. This is my longest period in over a year.

You must be willing to live with a large heating bill if you were nude at home in that kind of weather.
I believe that last summer you were hoping to extend your longest time ever but it didn't work out.
Do you plan to try again in the summer of 2024?

This post was edited

You must be willing to live with a large heating bill if you were nude at home in that kind of weather.

The small amount of increase is not enough to make me want to turn down the thermostat and wear clothes, I am situated on top of the second largest natural gas field in the U.S. .My home is heated with NG.

This post was edited

One week for me. Spent last summer with my in-laws at a nudist resort in France, weather was great, so no clothes needed at all! I had some in my suitcase but they flew back with me unused.

This post was edited

Like, 4/5 hours at best. Havent had a chance to get naked for a super long time, haha.

At least while awake, Ive slept naked for 10/12 hours before. I suppose thats longer, but I think its hard to count times I was unconscious.

This post was edited