RE:Longest time spent nude

About 3 months. It was great to be able to be free and natural all you want but still wanted to do other things. One couple who made friends with and spent time with socializing both on and off site were devoted nudists. One time he had to run into town and seemed that he was having a breakdown having to put clothes on. When he got back he almost tripped over himself getting his shorts off as he got out of the car.

This post was edited

About 3 months. It was great to be able to be free and natural all you want but still wanted to do other things. One couple who made friends with and spent time with socializing both on and off site were devoted nudists. One time he had to run into town and seemed that he was having a breakdown having to put clothes on. When he got back he almost tripped over himself getting his shorts off as he got out of the car.

Where were you?

This post was edited

Was that3 months of continuous nudity, or were there periods during which you had some form of clothing on?

This post was edited

It's always fun and enjoyable to remain nekkid for multiple days in a row continuously.

This post was edited

Since my post regarding Covid and the lockdown, we haven't traveled too much until recently. We take short trips and visit our club in the motorhome. Those trips and including just normal life here at home, we typically go 3-5 days of being naked before having to put on clothes. My wife will slip on a sundress to visit the mailbox but that's about it. We, like many here, get emails that gives us images of what is in the mailbox daily. If we see its just junk, she won't get dressed to get the mail that day.

For us, anymore, we are naked most all the time, each day. We can go several days without having to dress and that happens on a regular basis. When we do visit places, we've never been before, we have our hotel room, our RV or other accommodations were we stay to enjoy our nude life but aren't obsessed with trying to stay naked for days on end.

This post was edited

For me, only just shy of 24 hours! One day, though, Im hoping to be able to extend that way out!

This post was edited

For me, only just shy of 24 hours! One day, though, Im hoping to be able to extend that way out!

Would it be possible to eliminate the brief time dressed some day and get to one day and two nights for 30 some hours?

This post was edited

Would it be possible to eliminate the brief time dressed some day and get to one day and two nights for 30 some hours?

Im sure. I would certainly like to!

This post was edited

Would it be possible to eliminate the brief time dressed some day and get to one day and two nights for 30 some hours?Im sure. I would certainly like to!

With just a little preplanning on your part, you could make it happen.

This post was edited

Would it be possible to eliminate the brief time dressed some day and get to one day and two nights for 30 some hours?Im sure. I would certainly like to!

I have done 1 day and 2 nights several times and 2 days and 3 nights once. Currenlt goal is 4 days and 5 nights.

This post was edited