RE:Longest time spent nude

One week for me. Spent last summer with my in-laws at a nudist resort in France, weather was great, so no clothes needed at all! I had some in my suitcase but they flew back with me unused.

Maybe next time you can travel with just the clothing you are wearing and your personal care items!

This post was edited

Like, 4/5 hours at best. Havent had a chance to get naked for a super long time, haha.At least while awake, Ive slept naked for 10/12 hours before. I suppose thats longer, but I think its hard to count times I was unconscious.

Sleep times still count for this discussion.

This post was edited

For me that would be 5 days last summer. A friend needed a house sitter. Beautiful place. Nice view of the mountains, no nearby neighbors privacy fence a pool and a hot tub outside and a Jacuzzi inside. I loaded up on groceries and just hung out.
That sounds like a nice place to hang out nude for an extended time. Do you know if the owner does the same there?

This post was edited

I have often gone three or so days without needing clothes.
Unfortunately that mark can be difficult to maintain as food is required so need to dress to go outside.
But as soon as I am in the door, the clothes are off and I delay dressing for as long as possible.
Gardening at the back of the house is always OK with just hat and shoes.
I have even started to working in the garage with the roller door up about 30cm or so to give some light and air, no one would know!

This post was edited

I have often gone three or so days without needing clothes.Unfortunately that mark can be difficult to maintain as food is required so need to dress to go outside.But as soon as I am in the door, the clothes are off and I delay dressing for as long as possible.Gardening at the back of the house is always OK with just hat and shoes.I have even started to working in the garage with the roller door up about 30cm or so to give some light and air, no one would know!

I would think that it would be possible to not need to buy food for a week or so with enough planning.
Anothor possibility is no contact grocery delivery.

This post was edited

I have often gone three or so days without needing clothes.Unfortunately that mark can be difficult to maintain as food is required so need to dress to go outside.!

Withe proper pre-planning and provisioning you can go a week or more without having to go to the store. Just saying.

This post was edited

Update: I ended up staying nude from noon on x-mas day until Jan 23, when I had to go into town to go grocery shopping . BTW, I am retired, shop once a month, the rest of our food comes from our garden.

This post was edited

Update: I ended up staying nude from noon on x-mas day until Jan 23, when I had to go into town to go grocery shopping . BTW, I am retired, shop once a month, the rest of our food comes from our garden.

How do you get milk and out of season produce?

This post was edited

Update: I ended up staying nude from noon on x-mas day until Jan 23

That's a nice long stretch of time, almost an entire month.

This post was edited

During my vacation , I will love to try a month nude with just my foot wear on ! So I dont get on a rough path lol . I will also wish For someone to be there with me , but Lakeman already got the position .

This post was edited