RE:Longest time spent nude

31 days +/- in Summer2013. A friend in PA came initially for 2 weeks and stayed just over a month at my country property and luckily, I had supplied the pantry so all we had to do was enjoy the time. I live in the country and wear or do not wear anything, any time I want. If I did not have to eat, I'd be naked with an army of towels all over the house to sit on! LOL!!!! (Both having been retired helped this unintentional number of days but not having to leave and just enjoy the time for him was a real luxury.)

Do you have very little clothing since you rarely wear any?

This post was edited
RE: Longest time spent nude

I noticed that I have no commitments between July 16 and 23 and our grandson will not be with us that week.Sounds like a great opportunity for a naked staycation!Three significant checkpoints along the way.Passing my current record of 64 hours.The 100 hour mark.Total when I end, hopefully after the first two are acheived.

Plans cancelled.
Our grandson arrived yesterday, way ahead of schedule to spend some time with us.
Looking at a possible 4 days in late August where I could meet my original plan for 100+ hours continuously nude.

This post was edited

at Avalon when i lived there wan 24/7 for 11 days , didn't have anywhere to go

This post was edited

i guess my 11 days i had never of hours but that was 264 hours at least

This post was edited
RE:Longest time spent NUDE

My best record is Cap d'Agde 14 days 24/7 NUDE. I got Naked as I went through the gates and determined to stay that way for the whole fortnight.

Of course beach, shopping, the bars, and eating out which was most days, was all NUDE. It was disappointing and felt strange when it came time for me to leave to put some clothes on.

This post was edited

i guess my 11 days i had never of hours but that was 264 hours at least

Probably a few more since I would assume you slept nude the night before and after.

This post was edited

My best record is Cap d'Agde 14 days 24/7 NUDE. I got Naked as I went through the gates and determined to stay that way for the whole fortnight.Of course beach, shopping, the bars, and eating out which was most days, was all NUDE. It was disappointing and felt strange when it came time for me to leave to put some clothes on.

Must visit one day, bet it saved on the luggage though

This post was edited

My best record is Cap d'Agde 14 days 24/7 NUDE. I got Naked as I went through the gates and determined to stay that way for the whole fortnight.Of course beach, shopping, the bars, and eating out which was most days, was all NUDE. It was disappointing and felt strange when it came time for me to leave to put some clothes on.Must visit one day, bet it saved on the luggage though

Not saving on luggage for an entire trip, but someone on this site who has a clothing optional home and lists his spare rooms on Air BnB, noted that a guest has come in nude carrying only his car keys and personal care items!

This post was edited

An entire glorious week, spent camping at some hot springs in Saline Valley

Sounds GREAT!!!!

This post was edited

The longest stretch for me was four days on two separate occasions. The first time, I got snowed in on a four day weekend. I work 12 hr shifts so every other weekend is four days. I drove home from work in a snow storm and got naked as soon as I got home (which is about normal for me) then went to bed and woke up to several inches of snow and broken, ice covered branches all over the back yard. So I just stayed home and didn't do much of anything except house chores all weekend. The second time wasn't so great. I had all four of my wisdom teeth cut out so, again, since there was no need to go anywhere I didn't bother getting dressed. I was in terrible pain so it sure wasn't any fun. Just laid in bed, resting and trying to stay comfortable. I was pretty miserable, but I was naked the whole time so I'm counting it lol.

This post was edited