RE:Longest time spent nude

a different angle since we moved to a resort the question now is the longest time we have to stay clothed

This post was edited

a different angle since we moved to a resort the question now is the longest time we have to stay clothed

About how many hours a month are you clothed?

This post was edited

about 4 hours a week at most

This post was edited

That must be Great!!

This post was edited

Do you have much clothing since you rarely wear any?

This post was edited
RE: Longest time spent nude

I think this is a topic EVERYONE here can comment on, no matter what your time period is. It is not a contest or anything to see whose is the longest, just your own personal best, longest period of clothes free living. If it's an hour or two, or four or five years, doesn't matter. Just speak up about how long. You don't have to mention where, when or with whom or for why. Just post a timeframe for yourself.

Waiting to see if anyone else will reply to this topic. C'mon people, let's hear about your longest time.

This post was edited

I think this is a topic EVERYONE here can comment on, no matter what your time period is. It is not a contest or anything to see whose is the longest, just your own personal best, longest period of clothes free living. If it's an hour or two, or four or five years, doesn't matter. Just speak up about how long. You don't have to mention where, when or with whom or for why. Just post a timeframe for yourself.Waiting to see if anyone else will reply to this topic. C'mon people, let's hear about your longest time.

How are your plans coming for extending your longest time nude this summer?

This post was edited

Seems like I'm always wanting or needing to run to the store or have some other errand. Otherwise, I'm sure I could manage a week or two at a time nude.

But I drive nude to the store, get dressed in the car in the parking lot, go into the store dressed, come back out to the car, get nude in the car, and drive home. My clothed time is fairly minimal, but I am clothed while I'm in the store.

This post was edited

Im closing in on the end of a week long naked as much as possible staycation
I was first able to remain nude at home from Sunday morning until Wednesday morning-
(I dressed for my grocery delivery then got naked again)
I dressed Wednesday morning and drove to a friends where I could be nude; I had to dress again in order to drive home later that afternoon
I arrived home then stripped and have been naked until the time of this writing (Fri evening)
I remained naked during two visits by friends:
The visit on Monday was with a friend I met on TN
The other visit was on Thursday with a friend who has seen me bare on many occasions and would be surprised if I was dressed when he arrived

This post was edited

Seems like I'm always wanting or needing to run to the store or have some other errand. Otherwise, I'm sure I could manage a week or two at a time nude.But I drive nude to the store, get dressed in the car in the parking lot, go into the store dressed, come back out to the car, get nude in the car, and drive home. My clothed time is fairly minimal, but I am clothed while I'm in the store.

Do you park away from other cars?

This post was edited