RE: Longest time spent nude

Someone on another board posted that he is traveling hundreds of miles to a nudist resort with no clothes in his possession except a hat, sneakers and sandals and staying 8 weeks. His wife is bringing enough clothing to do any off resort errands, but not much more.He would definitely be in contention for the best example of traveling light, longest time nude, most daring and furthest from his clothes!

He posted yesterday that he found out his wife had packed one set of shorts and t-shirt for him and wanted to go out to dinner off the resort.
He agreed with the understanding that he would not put clothes on again until sometime after he returned home.
Still had a good run of almost a month continuously nude!
Also still a good example of traveling light and daring since he drove the entire 400+ miles to the resort nude.

This post was edited

Bump bump.

This post was edited

This probably won't exactly fit the intent of your question, but....

June 3-August 1, 2001 without a stitch of clothing. I was badly injured in an Army parachute operation in Europe. After the surgeon's put Humpty back together again and could finally begin physical therapy, they finally let me have a pair of shorts and a T-shirt. Even then I was still in a Cervical Collar for 16 weeks still had to bath and shave me because I had to keep my head still.

This post was edited

I noticed that I have no commitments between July 16 and 23 and our grandson will not be with us that week.Sounds like a great opportunity for a naked staycation!Three significant checkpoints along the way.Passing my current record of 64 hours.The 100 hour mark.Total when I end, hopefully after the first two are acheived.Plans cancelled.Our grandson arrived yesterday, way ahead of schedule to spend some time with us.Looking at a possible 4 days in late August where I could meet my original plan for 100+ hours continuously nude.

We took our grandson home on Tuesday.
Unfortunately, some commitments have arisen that will keep me from achieving 100 hours continuously nude.
Still intending to be nude at home unless we have company until it gets too cold to do so comfortably.

This post was edited

Unfortunately, some commitments have arisen that will keep me from achieving 100 hours continuously nude.

Why not make a commitment to YOURSELF to set aside a time for you to achieve your goal of 100 hours of continuous nudity? If someone else asks you to do something during that time frame, tell them you have prior commitments to take care of. They don't have to know what you will be doing. You have set a goal to accomplish but keep letting others take priority over what You want to do.

This post was edited
RE:Longest time spent nude

Today marks four full weeks of nudity for me. Except for a few trips to the store and one trip to a restaurant yesterday Ive been clothing free at home. My wife has adapted. She hasnt even mentioned it for three weeks. Lol.

This post was edited

Today marks four full weeks of nudity for me. Except for a few trips to the store and one trip to a restaurant yesterday Ive been clothing free at home. My wife has adapted. She hasnt even mentioned it for three weeks. Lol.

I told my wife I intended to be nude as much as possible for the next few weeks. She came into the bedroom as I was putting on shorts.
Wife: why are you getting dressed?
Me: I have to run some errands.
Wife: of course.

This post was edited

I think 6 or 7 days. Clothing optional RV camping in Arizona. Had to go to town to get supplies.

This post was edited

I think 6 or 7 days. Clothing optional RV camping in Arizona. Had to go to town to get supplies.

How long were you at this campsite all totaled?

This post was edited

Not sure but this past weekend was from about 3pm Friday until 9am Monday so it was a good weekend.

This post was edited