RE:Longest time spent nude

I am looking forward to that time, myself.

This post was edited

But you didn't say what YOUR longest time is yet.

This post was edited

I suppose it depends... the longest time I went without having to put on a stitch of clothes at all is a little over two weeks. However the longest continuous "streak" where i only put on clothes to go food shopping about once per week or so for less than an hour would be about three months. Then the weather got too cool! LOL!

This post was edited

I have gone probably about 5 or more days. I've done a few nudist volleyball tournaments and have been naked for most of those.

This post was edited

I have gone probably about 5 or more days. I've done a few nudist volleyball tournaments and have been naked for most of those.

Did you bring any clothes except what you wore to get there?

This post was edited

It is raining here in sunny Southern California. It has been raining since late last week, the weekend and is supposed to continue raining most of this week. We've got the heater on, the gas fireplace going and have been naked here at home since last Wednesday around 5p. I did, however, put on a robe to answer the door for the pizza delivery girl Saturday evening. She smiled and said, "I wish I could be home right now and in my robe!" I offered her a cup of coffee or hot chocolate in a to go cup. She accepted and asked for hot chocolate with whipped cream. A hot cup of cocoa and an additional tip. She was happy.

We have no plans for leaving the house until Wednesday. We'll see if between now and then we'll have to get dressed to go out.

This post was edited

We eat canned fruit when the fresh runs out and we use very little milk

This post was edited

I have gone probably about 5 or more days. I've done a few nudist volleyball tournaments and have been naked for most of those.Did you bring any clothes except what you wore to get there?

Yes, The tournaments that I went to were in FL, VA and PA. They can get cold sometimes at night. So I brought some clothes and blankets just in case.

This post was edited

I have gone probably about 5 or more days. I've done a few nudist volleyball tournaments and have been naked for most of those.Did you bring any clothes except what you wore to get there?Yes, The tournaments that I went to were in FL, VA and PA. They can get cold sometimes at night. So I brought some clothes and blankets just in case.

Certainly necessary in VA and PA, but I would have thought that it wouldn't be a problem in FL.
Someone on another board went to a clothing optional resort in CA and was continuously nude for about a month and I would have expected FL to be warmer.

This post was edited

fun question...i was proud of myself for going over three days straight. sadly, that is nothing compared to some of the times noted here. someday i guess.

This post was edited