RE:Longest time spent nude

I brought a pair of shorts and a shirt in case of an emergency.
I brought a lot of supplies with me, but I was also able to get supplies there.

This post was edited

I brought a pair of shorts and a shirt in case of an emergency.I brought a lot of supplies with me, but I was also able to get supplies there.
Sounds like Euronat where I did my record time of 13 1/2 days.

This post was edited

.Sounds like Euronat where I did my record time of 13 1/2 days.

I am wondering if the people working the cash registers there have the option of being nude and chose to stay dressed or if they are required to be clothed while working. Do you know what the answer is to this?

This post was edited

.Sounds like Euronat where I did my record time of 13 1/2 days.I am wondering if the people working the cash registers there have the option of being nude and chose to stay dressed or if they are required to be clothed while working. Do you know what the answer is to this?

Don't know for sure about Euronat but here at our club, at various clubs and resorts we visit and those we've visited in the Caribbean and Mexico, many of the staff/employees are not nudists but work the front offices and have clerical experience.

We became friends with a young woman at our club's front office. She was not a nudist and at the time had no intention of getting naked but was fine with working around nudists and being around naked people all day!

At both resorts outside the US, the same held true for many of the staff; many of them are non nudists but either enjoy the work, enjoy working at a nude resort or need the job. Some of them, like the massage therapists, office staff, boutique staff, restaurant and bar staff, at Club Orient on the island of St. Martin, are nudists and will enjoy the beach and resort amenities after work hours.

This post was edited

Just 24 hours for me.

Seems like an unusual amount of time.
Assuming you sleep nude, I would expect something in the low 30's, one day and the two night surrounding it.

This post was edited

Just 24 hours for me.Seems like an unusual amount of time.Assuming you sleep nude, I would expect something in the low 30's, one day and the two night surrounding it.I had to briefly get dressed to go outside. I was nude again for the rest of the day after that.

Twenty four hours is a start. There are several posts on here of shorter duration than that. I remember when I set my sights on doing my first 24 hours nude. It was a cold rainy week end, so I was staying inside anyway, so might as well be naked with the heater on. I made the full 24, then got dressed to go a few miles down the road to get some beer and cigarettes and got naked again when I got back. If I had planned better, I could have done 48+ hours straight.

This post was edited

So far our longest is just under 48 hours when we took a 3 day weekend at a resort. I cannot wait for that to turn into a week sans textiles!

The picture is in our "14" person tent which fits 2 comfortably! LOL I couldn't find a decent one of us without our noses buried in our phones. I think we just discovered we could pick up the WiFi quite well from the clubhouse. :D

This post was edited

Not long enough. A Friday afternoon until Sunday afternoon at Cypress Cove. Pulled in. Stripped, set up tent, went and paid for tent space, enjoyed the weekend and then broke down tent, paid bill and drove off naked. so 2 days. Could have gotten cheap drive thru food across the street from the resort but didn't want to put clothes on.

This post was edited

So far, about 10 hours when we spent the night at Dakota Hot Springs.

This post was edited

7 days at Lake Como Resort...

This post was edited