RE:Longest time spent nude

After that much time nude it feels kind of strange to be wearing clothes again, though. But WORTH IT.I love that statement. I've gotten that feeling even after a full day on a nude beach. Being nude becomes our normal state. Soo nice.Jeff

Give it a try after an entire week of being nude continuously. See how it feels then.

This post was edited

After that much time nude it feels kind of strange to be wearing clothes again, though. But WORTH IT.I love that statement. I've gotten that feeling even after a full day on a nude beach. Being nude becomes our normal state. Soo nice.JeffGive it a try after an entire week of being nude continuously. See how it feels then.

I wish I could have that experience

This post was edited

Why can't you?

This post was edited

Why can't you?

Not possible with non-participating wife at this time.

This post was edited

Why can't you?Not possible with non-participating wife at this time.

Same here. I can get a day at the beach and occasionally a full day and nights on both ends at home, but that is about it.
Wife is fine with me being nude at home but she rarely is and is not comfortable around anyone else who is nude even if she can remain clothed.

This post was edited

I was nude for 30 days straight this summer(2018); except for flip flops, hat, sunglasses, and a neck strap with a knife and flashlight, and when I was outside, a shoulder holster. It would have been 40 days, but I had to leave the ranch to go to town for about 4 hours. Even then I just wore my kilt and a shirt and the aforementioned accouterments.

This post was edited

I was nude for 30 days straight this summer(2018); except for flip flops, hat, sunglasses, and a neck strap with a knife and flashlight, and when I was outside, a shoulder holster. It would have been 40 days, but I had to leave the ranch to go to town for about 4 hours. Even then I just wore my kilt and a shirt and the aforementioned accouterments.

This is great. I think going out without a knife and a sidearm is considered the wrong type of naked here in Texas (especially out in the countryside!) Neck knives are a godsend for nudists who spend time outdoors. Love the kilt too.

This post was edited

Why can't you?Not possible with non-participating wife at this time.Same here. I can get a day at the beach and occasionally a full day and nights on both ends at home, but that is about it.Wife is fine with me being nude at home but she rarely is and is not comfortable around anyone else who is nude even if she can remain clothed.

agree with this. a couple of weeks ago i was able to be nude for about 21 hours straight b/c my wife was gone and i was by myself. i always sleep nude (as does my wife) so it is sort of "cheating" to count those 8 hours in the 21, but i'll take them.

This post was edited

Is 30 days the top so far?

This post was edited

. i always sleep nude (as does my wife) so it is sort of "cheating" to count those 8 hours in the 21, but i'll take them.

Hey, naked is naked whether you are asleep or awake, it all counts to the overall period of time. It wouldn't make sense to get dressed to go to bed when you have been nude all day, and then get out of bed to undress again for the day, now would it? During my times posted previously I included the time I spent sleeping, too. No way I was going to try to stay awake for 9 days straight. Besides, that would have made the drive home EXTREMELY HAZARDOUS!!!!

This post was edited