RE:Longest time spent nude

Made it 131 hours continuously shirtless, 9:45 PM Monday to 8:45 AM Sunday.
Helped that the first place I wore a shirt was church which is one of the places where I most think shirts are needed.

This post was edited

Made it 131 hours continuously shirtless, 9:45 PM Monday to 8:45 AM Sunday.Helped that the first place I wore a shirt was church which is one of the places where I most think shirts are needed.

This thread is about being continuously NUDE, shirtless only don't count here for the sake of this discussion. Try again, this time completely nude, no shirt, no pants or any kind of cloth covering of any kind.

This post was edited

Made it 131 hours continuously shirtless, 9:45 PM Monday to 8:45 AM Sunday.Helped that the first place I wore a shirt was church which is one of the places where I most think shirts are needed.This thread is about being continuously NUDE, shirtless only don't count here for the sake of this discussion. Try again, this time completely nude, no shirt, no pants or any kind of cloth covering of any kind.

OK. I will only post other comments in this vein in another discussion. I will only post any increase in my time totally nude here, but this will be considerably less, Since I don't go to clothing optional resorts, I am limited to my house and back yard, so I would get restless after 2 or 3 days.

This post was edited

. I will only post any increase in my time totally nude here, but this will be considerably less days.

OK, that sounds fine then.

This post was edited

I was on vacation and spent 3 1/2 days naked at a nudist resort. It was a great experience and enjoyed the freedom of being naked walking around the resort, swimming, hiking and camping naked. It was fun laying naked under to stars at night and enjoying the coolness of the night air on my naked body. I ended up spending an extra day of being free of my clothes. This was the highlight of my vacation.

It's REALLY nice when you can schedule to have the five week days off and have the week ends before and after to stay at a nudist resort. That way you have the opportunity to make it a full week nude, and possibly a day or two more, depending on the allowable travel time to and from. If it is within easy driving distance, then you can have everything packed and ready to go on Thursday so when quitting time rolls around Friday afternoon you can head there right after work. You could possibly have an entire 9 days to experience total nudity the whole time. After that much time nude it feels kind of strange to be wearing clothes again, though. But WORTH IT.

This post was edited

I was on vacation and spent 3 1/2 days naked at a nudist resort. It was a great experience and enjoyed the freedom of being naked walking around the resort, swimming, hiking and camping naked. It was fun laying naked under to stars at night and enjoying the coolness of the night air on my naked body. I ended up spending an extra day of being free of my clothes. This was the highlight of my vacation.It's REALLY nice when you can schedule to have the five week days off and have the week ends before and after to stay at a nudist resort. That way you have the opportunity to make it a full week nude, and possibly a day or two more, depending on the allowable travel time to and from. If it is within easy driving distance, then you can have everything packed and ready to go on Thursday so when quitting time rolls around Friday afternoon you can head there right after work. You could possibly have an entire 9 days to experience total nudity the whole time. After that much time nude it feels kind of strange to be wearing clothes again, though. But WORTH IT.

You have said that your maixmun was 9 days. Was that an outlier or have you been nude on occasions for slightly less?

This post was edited

After that much time nude it feels kind of strange to be wearing clothes again, though. But WORTH IT.

I love that statement. I've gotten that feeling even after a full day on a nude beach. Being nude becomes our normal state. Soo nice.

Jeff

This post was edited

After that much time nude it feels kind of strange to be wearing clothes again, though. But WORTH IT.I love that statement. I've gotten that feeling even after a full day on a nude beach. Being nude becomes our normal state. Soo nice.Jeff
I had to be nagged by my wife into stopping and getting dressed when driving from Euronat after my longest time nude of 13 days. That was because we were about to drive through Bordeaux at a busy time of day.

This post was edited

And what is wrong with driving naked through Bordeaux?
When on holiday I strip when getting into the hire car at the airport. Drive naked to the resort. Stay that way if at all possible. Drive naked back to the airport and dress just before handing the car in. As yet I haven't found any airlines, or airports, which would allow me to fly naked. Though it would make airport security easier.

This post was edited

You have said that your maixmun was 9 days. Was that an outlier or have you been nude on occasions for slightly less?

Yes, there were other occasions where I was nude for 4-5 days at most. So far, nine has been MY record of longest time nude.

This post was edited