House guests

Stayed naked for any and all visitors to our home. Wheather they were surprise/drop in guests or we had plans for the visit. There were a couple uncomfortable moments but mostly it was a blast.

This topic was edited
RE: House guests

wow, this was a real treat for you, how did you enjoy that? Things are just not the way we would like it to be. We are a space ahead, which makes us look strange to most. We cannot impose any of our convictions upon others. all need to be at ease with things and perhaps a dinner party gathering with strangers or friends may not be the perfect kind of thing to promote nudity, unless you know they're nudists. We are all of different makeup and so is the rest of the world. Remember, we are only a minority.

This post was edited

According to the most reliable figures available in the UK we are a 25% minority, while those who seriously object to nudity are a 5% minority.See the BN 2001 survey report atbriefing_statistics.pdfand the 2012 report atnearly-4-million-naturists-in-the-uk-r97

This post was edited

Sorry John the arithmetic is a bit out. The UK population is about 60 million. So 4 million nudists is about 7%. Like others I really enjoy my nudity but I don't think we will foster our cause by being naked without the agreement of those around us.

This post was edited

Sorry John the arithmetic is a bit out. The UK population is about 60 million. So 4 million nudists is about 7%. Like others I really enjoy my nudity but I don't think we will foster our cause by being naked without the agreement of those around us.While 7% call themselves nudists or naturists and that is the figure used to calculate the 4 million, both surveys show that about a quarter of the population enjoy nude recreation in the form of swimming or sunbathing.
That was the figure I am referring to.

This post was edited

When we have "house guests" we dress or undress depending on their comfort level, with regards to our way of life. It matters not whether we prefer to live nude but matters what makes those we invite over or welcome over and their comfort level. If they are not nudists and are uncomfortable with nudity ... we dress.
That being said ... will soon be welcoming nudist friends for a long weekend very soon. It will not take long for them to get comfy once we arrive home from the airport. What is normal for us and for them, takes a little time to adjust when you are in someone else's home, even if you are close friends and are nudists. Example; we begin stripping the second we walk into our home but when visiting our friends homes, we wait for them to say ... "please, get comfortable." Or ... wait until they begin to take their clothes off and that is a sign that it's all clear to do so. WE jumped the gun one time and the coast was not clear. Apologies all around; they for not telling us that their son was home and us for not asking ... "is it safe to get comfy?" Another saying is ... "make yourself at home."
We aren't "it's my home, this is the way I live ... deal with it", kinda people. Do we prefer living and being naked every moment ... Yes. Do we force it onto others that are not comfortable with it ... No. We have plenty of time in our lives to live as we prefer. Wearing clothes for short periods of time, even longer periods of time, is not something that bothers us so much that we would force nudity onto others or disregard their feelings.
;-)

This post was edited

When we have "house guests" we dress or undress depending on their comfort level, with regards to our way of life. It matters not whether we prefer to live nude but matters what makes those we invite over or welcome over and their comfort level. If they are not nudists and are uncomfortable with nudity ... we dress.That being said ... will soon be welcoming nudist friends for a long weekend very soon. It will not take long for them to get comfy once we arrive home from the airport. What is normal for us and for them, takes a little time to adjust when you are in someone else's home, even if you are close friends and are nudists. Example; we begin stripping the second we walk into our home but when visiting our friends homes, we wait for them to say ... "please, get comfortable." Or ... wait until they begin to take their clothes off and that is a sign that it's all clear to do so. WE jumped the gun one time and the coast was not clear. Apologies all around; they for not telling us that their son was home and us for not asking ... "is it safe to get comfy?" Another saying is ... "make yourself at home."We aren't "it's my home, this is the way I live ... deal with it", kinda people. Do we prefer living and being naked every moment ... Yes. Do we force it onto others that are not comfortable with it ... No. We have plenty of time in our lives to live as we prefer. Wearing clothes for short periods of time, even longer periods of time, is not something that bothers us so much that we would force nudity onto others or disregard their feelings.;-)I don't think it could be said any better.

This post was edited