RE:Doctor visits

I have 2 GP's a male and a female. The only time I had to strip down bare was with the female and she is the only one that examined my testicles.I have a male urologist but he usually sends in his assistant which is female. I will be in my underwear and she will have me pull them down and check my bits and ask questions. I have an appointment every 6 months and she always has to do a prostrate exam.The only person that commented on my tan was my dentist assistant . She said wow your so dark what do you do to get a tan like that? I just told her I was a sun worshiper and spent a lot of time in the garden and doing yard work.

But the only areas she saw were the ones where non-nudists also are tan.
That is more like a comment I received from a friend of mine or Bengali descent.
He mentioned that my arms, legs and face were darker than his, and it was something he rarely sees on someone of European descent.
I didn't tell him that my chest and back were just as dark and my rear and crotch were only slightly lighter!

This post was edited

I got a privacy fence around my pool when I retired. Midsection is darker than it used to be, but still somewhat lighter than elsewhere. Our grandson is with us a lot in the summer so that limits my nude time. I am shirtless every chance I get, so I will never have a perfectly even tan.

This post was edited

I don't bother with underwear when visiting at all and, one case coming up 3 years ago I got a bad rash of a plant and some places was where most people have cloths on so I said I garden naked and she thought it was funny. My main doctor should have realised by now due to a lack of tan line when I had to undo my trousers so he could check my tummy when I was getting a lot of cramp there. One time when I was been checked for bowl cancer a young Italian nurse when she was taking me back to the changing room realised I had tan lines on my feet so she must have realised the lack of tan line on my bottom.

This post was edited

minimalist75 - I never wear a t shirt in the summer and always commando. The Ex wife told me the other day that I shouldn't go outside with out a shirt this summer seeing that I have put on weight and have a belly now. LOL I will go out as I always do and if the neighbors don't like it , then don't look. Working on more privacy fence for the rest of the yard and a new private patio for nude morning coffee.a_mad_man - I'm sorry to hear of the rash. That must have been uncomfortable. Did the nurse have that funny look on her face when she realizes that you didn't have tan lines?

Glad to see someone else who avoids shirts as much as possible. It surprises me how many men on this board have mentioned that they usually wear a shirt if they are also wearing shorts.
I wanted to enclose the entire back and side yards when we got the privacy fence to give me more area where I could be nude outdoors but in the end we only enclosed the pool, deck and a small strip between them and the back of the house. There isn't really enough grass inside the fence to make it worthwhile to take my shorts off and do it nude, but I have done so a few times just to say I have mowed part of the lawn nude. Pool and deck maintenance are usually done nude.

This post was edited

I avoid a certain member that seems to have certainly replaced manofwarwick as it seems . Good gawd is there any peace?

This post was edited

My dermatologist always requires full nudity for his examination, but last year he had a female intern present so it was upper body then behind the screen for the lower body.
Even after I said that I was OK with the intern being present.

This post was edited

Nothing like the MEPS exam when I joined the Navy -- in your skivvies and out of them in front of a bunch of other dudes.

been thinking about joining the NAVY. i can msg you bro?

This post was edited

A few ,months ago, I bought a solid light weight swim brief without a drawstring.Mainly for sunning and swimming, but also something I could wear under my pants or shorts if necessary so that I wouldn't need to keep underwear that I would only use a few times a year.Went to the dermatologist wearing them my pants recently.Felt weird having them on.After the exam. I took them off and put them in one of the large cargo pockets in my pants since I had errands to do on the way home!

I went to the dermatologist for my 6 month exam today. I put my black swim briefs in my cargo shorts pocket and when I took my clothes off in the examination room, I slipped them on. When the doctor examined me, I reminded him that I swam and sunned nude so he knew that he should check everything. We talked about reason why some people swim and sun nude and other don't. That lead me to comment that some people don't wear underwear and how did that work since his staff always tells me to leave my underwear on. He replied that he has staff say that because he believes that is what most patients prefer but some patients are comfortable being nude for the exam and he has no problem with that. Now I know that I don't have to bring the swim brief next time. I should have asked sooner!

This post was edited
RE: Doctor visits

I had a checkup and while I was ready to get naked, my doc did it in sections - shirt off, then on, pants off, then on... I thought that was weird but oh well. At least we checked everything.

Heres an update. I went to the dermatologist to have some spots checked. He told me it would be best to check everywhere - beyond the spots I identified - and to undress. I thought he meant naked but he stopped me part of the way. Its fine since there arent any spots beneath my underwear anyway. In any case, we ended up treating six spots that were mostly cosmetic corrections so that was good.

This post was edited