motorcycling

I ride my dirt bike nude some times highly recamended

This post was edited
RE: Motorcycling

ok i know this is an old post but having laid down more than one bike i do not recomend doing it nude

This post was edited

ok i know this is an old post but having laid down more than one bike i do not recomend doing it nude

At least, wear a helmet and a pair or chaps.

This post was edited

At least, wear a helmet and a pair or chaps.And good boots, too.

This post was edited

Not safe on the open road. MIGHT consider first gear for an extraordinary event, but still worried about potentially burning skin. Have zipped around a campsite nude on a quad before, but two wheels is a whole different game. Love my Harleys, but denim at a minimum, leather when weather allows, and always boots. It's just smart.

This post was edited

We had a Goldwing, so we didnt have to contend with any hot components. One day as I was washing and servicing it while naked in the garage I had the notion to ride it naked. Being we live out of the city in a small township I jumped on it and did about a five mile ride. I passed a few people that were ou in their yards but only one seemed to notice. He gave me a thumbs up. I dont know if it was approval for the bike or my nakedness. It was a nice lil jont though.

This post was edited

Last summer while staying at Indian Hills Nudist resort, I had my motorcycle with me and rode it around the resort nude one day. The speed limit there is only 5 MPH, so it was all first gear only. Wish I had gotten someone to take some pictures for me on it.

This post was edited
RE:Motorcycling

Have done it on a 4 wheel bike around the farm, first time was when I was going for a skinny dip and I thought i may as well ride to dam naked. It felt great, even went for a ride up the road .

This post was edited

Have done it on a 4 wheel bike around the farm, first time was when I was going for a skinny dip and I thought i may as well ride to dam naked. It felt great, even went for a ride up the road .

This post was edited

Four wheels is NOT a bike, although a lot of people that own them call them that. TWO wheels is a bike, THREE wheels is a trike, and FOUR wheels is a quad. But the subject here is about riding motorcycles nude not ATVs.

This post was edited