Motorcycling

Haven't done it yet. Just waiting for the right opportunity and of course some warmer weather. Anyone been there, done that? Any thoughts on the matter?

This topic was edited
RE: Motorcycling

Haven't done it yet. Just waiting for the right opportunity and of course some warmer weather. Anyone been there, done that? Any thoughts on the matter?
Thoughts ? Sure !
I've been biking for more than 45 years. If there's one thing I know, it's that if you get on one, then some day, some way, you WILL get off !
I've hit the pavement a few times in the more than 200K miles I've logged. I'm one of the lucky ones.
It's been said that everyone gets off. Some get back on. Some won't. Some can't.
My experience with road rash is such that I will not bike nude ! Nor will I ride much further than 200 feet without a half-helmet at least.
Even if you don't wreck, just having a hot exhaust pipe land on your leg, for whatever reason, a little denim goes a L-O-N-G way to avoiding skin grafts, and extended time in a burn ward.
Clothed when practical.
Also remember, old bikers don't get that way by pure luck.

This post was edited

WOW! .... Thanks Curt! .... very sobering thoughts!

Having not had much experience with bikes, I've always thought it must be a great thing to do nude. One of my favourite nude sensations, IS to be out in the open in a strong, warm wind. Don't get the chance very often in this climate, so I WAS of the opinion that a nude bike ride on a warm day would be heaven. But thanks to your graphic warning Curt, I will definitely NOT be giving it a go, any time soon. I once climbed to the top of a tall tree naked, on a warm windy day, that was great! Guess I'll just have to hope I can repeat that some more. Ever got naked on top of one of your very tall towers Curt?

This post was edited

Oh, I might consider it on a very small machine, less than 100cc and across a grass field, but that's about it.
Even then one could still get burnt pretty badly if something goes wrong.
On a tower, no.
Even if the tower was in a resort, there's a strong chance you'd be seen by a textile outside the resort boundaries, with the resultant "indecent exposure" legal problems.
Since a man on a tower is not an every day sight for most, it tends to draw casual attention.

This post was edited

got a 150 scooter haven't found a spot to try it yet but keep looking , in spring and summer i ride with tee shirt, shorts (sans underwear) and sandles, when i find a place won't have to remove as much clothes.

This post was edited
Nude Motorcycling

All great answers. Curt, I agree with you buddy, but I was thinking of being in more of a controled environment. Unfortunately, I don't think that the textile world is ready for a nudist motorcycle gang. Besides, where would we put our patches...lol.

This post was edited
RE: Nude Motorcycling

Curt, I agree with you buddy,
Thanks.
but I was thinking of being in more of a controled environment.
I've given up on that, too. I've been sideways ( literally ) at speed on gravel, grass, and mud. ( and stupidly, ice ) I've won slow races, where the LAST one to cross the line without ever touching a foot, wins. I've also fallen over in a parking lot. There's still a band-aid on the front fender of the racing sportty where "it gots a boo boo" to remind me of that.
Unfortunately, I don't think that the textile world is ready for a nudist motorcycle gang. Besides, where would we put our patches...lol.
Ha ! On the vest, just like any other colors !

This post was edited

Well it's good to see that I'm not the only one who is willing to take chances. At least you have tried different things before deciding that they are not for you. Not too many people are willing to do that.

This post was edited

I have done a little riding while nude....on a small Island community.
Always with a helmet and footwear...does that still count as nude?
Nice hot summer day, strolling nude on a beach with a friend, we decided not to get dressed just to go to a different beach, on the other side of the island. Was a great experience, and lots of fun. Slow speeds, and a few drivers were spinning their heads to do double takes!
Nothing llike the feeling of the breeze over your skin!

This post was edited
Looking forward to it!

Been a motorcyclists for years now, but never riden nude. Want to ride to southern France to maybe Cap d' Agade. Looking for female pillion to join me, any takers?
there is a UK motorcyclenudes site too, go join that too.
A

This post was edited

Last summer we had a couple who brought their road bikes to the club along with their motohome. They did a little riding around the property very slow with the hubby nude and the wife wearing only jeans. A wonderful sight! The wife, that is...LOL. I would guess they were in their 50's but very fit and seeing her ride around like that was a very stimulating experience.

This post was edited