RE: Nude painting party

sounds like a blast I would definitely do it if I lived closer. It's always better to do everything in the nude. Would never wear clothes if I didn't have to.

This post was edited

My question to TN members is Would other nudists be willing to help out other nudists like that?Sounds like a lot of fun. And not too many hours of driving away. Keep us posted and you might find a lot of people in this part of the country that would be very interested!

This post was edited

We have some nudistfriends that are moving away and are painting their house to sell. They are trying to get it done but doubt they will finish before they have to move. We suggested they hold a nude house painting party and get some nudist friends together to help out. They thought we were nuts and said who would be willing to paint while nude? I told them we often paint nude. My question to TN members is Would other nudists be willing to help out other nudists like that?If I was in the neighborhood I would be glad help. Have fun

This post was edited

I wish I lived closer, I would love to help out. I'm a painter and I always paint nude when I get the opportunity.

This post was edited

Had I the time and close heck yes, when I paint here I often paint in the nude as well.

This post was edited

We have some nudistfriends that are moving away and are painting their house to sell. They are trying to get it done but doubt they will finish before they have to move. We suggested they hold a nude house painting party and get some nudist friends together to help out. They thought we were nuts and said who would be willing to paint while nude? I told them we often paint nude. My question to TN members is Would other nudists be willing to help out other nudists like that?If I lived in that area, I would have loved to help out

This post was edited

Why ruin clothing with paint splatter. I alway paint interiors in the buff. Would do exteriors too if I could get away with it!

This post was edited

Sounds like fun

This post was edited

ABSOLUTELY ... I'd come and help paint in the nude ... til it was done! I've painted the inside of ALL three of the houses we've owned and I don't paint any other way! If I lived in a more remote area ... I'd paint the outside of my house but living in a tract ... not gonna work.
We have close friends, also nudists, that own a vacation home in AZ. It's a slight fixer upper, in that it just needs some remodeling, refurbishing, removing of things that don't work and ... each time we visit them there, we have things to do and we all help out and do the tasks naked. We've done some painting, dismantled pool heater, old hot tub, taken out bushes and trees, general clean up and some construction on a work shed and turned it into a Casita.
We will visit them again early next year and will help them paint the back of the house and they've said that much of it can be done nude. Anything needing the ladder ... we may want to slip on shorts.
If we were closer ... I'd come over to help!
;D

This post was edited

I would help if I was closer.

This post was edited