RE: Nude painting party

YES! I would LOvE to help you paint or anything else nude! LOL I recently painted my house and boy what a mess with clothes on! I ruined several pants and shirts! If you need some help in the future, just give me about 1 month notice and I will see if I can schedule it in .... :)))

This post was edited

Sure I would help if I was available (not working) and it was someone close by

This post was edited

We've done similar things with nudist friends and met other nudists who were new to do us through doing it. Lots of activities like this are more fun done nude, like life in general, other than things that might need some protection due to the nature of the materials and tools used.
We probably do more of this type of thing with other nudists than textiles. Our social life becomes more and more nudist orientated the more we mix in nudist circles, a cycle we want to continue. So if only for that reason alone I think your idea is a good one. Sure your friends plan to move, whether that's local or longer distance should make no difference, as it will give the opportunity for other local nudists to maybe meet new like-minded people. Is there a better way to meet people than when everyone is nude?

This post was edited

wish we lived closer we would be there

This post was edited

With all the positive response given, if everyone WERE to show up for this, the house could be painted in 30 minutes or so. Make sure to have plenty of brushes and rollers and all of the paint needed so you don't have to run out for more.

This post was edited

that would be great and a lot of fun, i do all my work around home nude.

This post was edited

sometumes back, i helped my friend in painting his house. we both are nudist and did all the paint and cleaning Naked. had great fun

This post was edited

would love to help any nudist with there painting as I always paint naked

This post was edited

The subj of painting was discussed before we even got married. Luann likes to paint and always finds a new thing to paint. I was slave painting labor growing up and I hate it. So Luann happily does the painting----]nude. I have grown to like painting now :)

This post was edited

I'm painting an apartment in Vera Playa, Spain in December and I will be doing it naked in return for free accommodation. I'm happy to do it anywhere in UK or warm parts of Europe as long as there is a bed for the night.

This post was edited