RE: Nude painting party

We have some nudistfriends that are moving away and are painting their house to sell. They are trying to get it done but doubt they will finish before they have to move. We suggested they hold a nude house painting party and get some nudist friends together to help out. They thought we were nuts and said who would be willing to paint while nude? I told them we often paint nude. My question to TN members is Would other nudists be willing to help out other nudists like that?In a heart beat, I would see no problem with this and agree that shoes should be worn if working on a ladder. Add in some pizza and soda, and I would be there if its close by.

This post was edited

I'd do it. I live in the Charlotte area. I can do Saturday. Nude painting and beer makes painting easy.

This post was edited

We have some nudistfriends that are moving away and are painting their house to sell. They are trying to get it done but doubt they will finish before they have to move. We suggested they hold a nude house painting party and get some nudist friends together to help out. They thought we were nuts and said who would be willing to paint while nude? I told them we often paint nude. My question to TN members is Would other nudists be willing to help out other nudists like that?when you doing this I like working in the nude

This post was edited

We have some nudistfriends that are moving away and are painting their house to sell. They are trying to get it done but doubt they will finish before they have to move. We suggested they hold a nude house painting party and get some nudist friends together to help out. They thought we were nuts and said who would be willing to paint while nude? I told them we often paint nude. My question to TN members is Would other nudists be willing to help out other nudists like that?I have helped a few nudist friends paint. And like everyone else has said. Cleanup is far easier and not as messy. Comes off your skin fairly easy. It becomes pretty fun and dont really know what you missed out on over the years. So whens the paint party? :-)

This post was edited

yes i would sounds like fun

This post was edited

I have always paint interiors in the nude.Have done some exteriors too, where I will not offend neighbours! A painting party sounds absolutely fun! Always ready to help.

This post was edited

Put my dad's house up for sale I painted most of inside till my sister showed up to help great fun best way to get the job done

This post was edited

Painting in the nude is not only practical but it also helps take the drudgery out of painting. And the real bonus is not having to worry about splattering paint on clothing. And I could see where it could make recruiting like minded helpers a lot easier too. It's still not enough to make me drag the paint cans out unless it really needs it though.

This post was edited

Yes I would and have done painting as well as other projects nude. No worries about dirty, stained clothing etc.

This post was edited

Its like anything else you do about the house whether it be any type of housework or gardening it's so much better naked.The idea of a nude painting and decorating party sounds a really great idea, count me in if one turns up in Essex.

This post was edited