December

December isn't the best time to visit Vera Playa, or any nude resort in Europe. Most of the, very few,people there were residents, wrapped up against the winter chill. They must have been amused at the site of this naked Englishman on the streets and the beech. Only a few bars were open. But I did have the lovely beech almost all to myself - for the short time each day when it was warm enough to sunbath. I'm going back in June. No doubt it will be very different.

This topic was edited
RE: December

December isn't the best time to visit Vera Playa, or any nude resort in Europe. Most of the, very few,people there were residents, wrapped up against the winter chill. They must have been amused at the site of this naked Englishman on the streets and the beech. Only a few bars were open. But I did have the lovely beech almost all to myself - for the short time each day when it was warm enough to sunbath. I'm going back in June. No doubt it will be very different.
I went to Torremolinos for X-mas 'n New Year - not too far away from Vera - had 12 days of Sunshine but chilly - was happy that I could go to the Beach on 2 of them. Was in Vera in 2013 in June - very nice weather - You have something to look forward to :-)

This post was edited

I'll be leaving as you arrive Olly and I think Steve has guaranteed us good weather

This post was edited

I went back in June. All the facilities, bars and cafes were open and the beach was alive with nudists. I was surprised that it was not overcrowded, despite being the height of the season. I was also pleased to see it didn't have the parade of textile voyeurs seen along the water's edge of so many nude beaches. And people stayed naked to go on and off the beach and around the town. And it was warm enough for us to stay naked 24/7

This post was edited