Vera Playa 2015

Just a quick note to let you know we have started taking 2015 bookings for our lovely naturist apartment in Vera Playa with excellent onsite facilities (Wifi, 2 pools, tennis, table tennis, petanque, book exchange etc) Have a lookat veraplayavacations.com orour veraplayavacationsFacebook page.Pricesstart from as little as 230 or 265 euros a week.. that's just 32 or 37 euros a night!!Hope we can looking forward tomeeting some of you in 2015 and help you get that all-over tan
Happy New Year
Steve and Chris

This topic was edited
RE: Vera Playa 2015

Just a quick note to let you know we have started taking 2015 bookings for our lovely naturist apartment in Vera Playa with excellent onsite facilities (Wifi, 2 pools, tennis, table tennis, petanque, book exchange etc) Have a lookat veraplayavacations.com orour veraplayavacationsFacebook page.Pricesstart from as little as 230 or 265 euros a week.. that's just 32 or 37 euros a night!!Hope we can looking forward tomeeting some of you in 2015 and help you get that all-over tanHappy New YearSteve and Chris
We are looking forward to our visit in July!!

This post was edited

It is a lovely apartment. I stayed there for 2 weeks in December and am looking forward to going back in June.

This post was edited

I was there in June. Enjoyed it immensely, and managed to stay naked 24/7

This post was edited

I've rebooked again for June next year - Steve's place is getting booked up fast. It could be something to do with NAKED BEACH BARS!

This post was edited

not to mention service with a smile!!! please do take a look at our website veraplayavacations.com and see you next year!

This post was edited