RE: discountgolfclubs18

Sorry about the spelling Gerry. He may post some good info. But what I am saying on this post is out of ll posts he had 6 bumps. Meaning he is wanting to go up to super level or wasting his time. If you have a problem with what I have said. To bad, get over it and grow up.

This post was edited
RE: Responce to a grave injustice.

Sorry about the spelling Gerry. He may post some good info. But what I am saying on this post is out of ll posts he had 6 bumps. Meaning he is wanting to go up to super level or wasting his time. If you have a problem with what I have said. To bad, get over it and grow up.

Thanks Rooster, for that valuable insight into your true character, it's so much easier to avoid people if they are honest and upfront about the type of person that they really are.

It's always upsetting to receive criticism, especially when it is completely unfounded (even when it is obvious that the accuser is showing an inability to understand the situation) and those that do so without taking the time to ensure that their facts are correct, not only look foolish, but are also showing a propensity to have little regard for the feelings of their fellow man.

Unlike some, who -have- blatantly posted frivolous rubbish with the sole purpose of increasing their post count and ranking, Gerry's many and varied insightful contributions to this site, make it obvious to see, that he is one of our more valued members, who -has- made a real difference here, and is highly thought of and appreciated, by countless Newbies and regulars alike, who have benefited enormously from his consistent efforts to help them. Something that -you- are very unlikely, ever to attain.

This post was edited

Now, now, let's not start a war. I'm not worth it, really!

Thereis a lot of information on this site that most new members would either find necessary or very helpful. A lot of it can be found under BLOG, but a lot more of it can be found in various Forum postings which, unfortunately, don't have permanent links on the front page.

Philfreeeuk was generous enough to put it all together in a few posts. Unfortunately, he has had computer problems of late and can't keep bumping them up himself to keep them on the front page. I happen to believe the value of such information is worth a bump every now and then.

As for bored, I've often been told thatsomeone who is bored is probably quite boring himself. So if I'm ever bored, I'll try to not let it show.

UPDATE -- Phil! You're back! Great to see you!

This post was edited

What is a true nudist? Is it someone that is very good and likes to post? Is it someone who belongs to ANNR? I read the post and will admit that Gerry, Phil and some others do a very good job at letting new people know different things to help them.
I DO NOT believe that ALL the people on this site that get to a Super Level and higher are all true nudists. Also justas belonging to the ANNR doesn't make you a true nudist. I have been a nudist longer than most of you have been alive. Do I belong to any organization for nudist, the answer is NO. I do not believe you have to. I do not need crowds around me to enjoy my freedom of being nude. I myself prefer lakes, rivers, or anyplace I am able to enjoy it.
When a person says now they know what type of person I am. Well you would be the first. I do not believe that anyone truely knows another person. Here in Washington State, we have had three killers that where they worked everyone thought they were really nice people. One was a lawyer, one worked for Kenworth trucks, and the last worked for a service station where I bought gas. The one where I bought gas knew everyone where I worked at (250 people) thought he was a real nice guy.
It would be nice if the people on this site would allow others to say things without a witch hunt. That is called Freedom of Speech. You can disagree or agree.

This post was edited

What is a true nudist? Is it someone that is very good and likes to post? Is it someone who belongs to ANNR? I read the post and will admit that Gerry, Phil and some others do a very good job at letting new people know different things to help them. I DO NOT believe that ALL the people on this site that get to a Super Level and higher are all true nudists. Also just as belonging to the ANNR doesn't make you a true nudist. I have been a nudist longer than most of you have been alive. Do I belong to any organization for nudist, the answer is NO. I do not believe you have to. I do not need crowds around me to enjoy my freedom of being nude. I myself prefer lakes, rivers, or anyplace I am able to enjoy it. (snip)
Even if you enjoy the outdoor possibilities such as rivers, lakes, beaches, you really need to support your national organizations. Guess who helps keep those possible?!! Those who get arrested or cited have the umbrella of an organization who can assist you in that situation.

I do agree that not all on this site are genuine nudists. Most sites do get their share or voyeurs and exhibitionists among others.

This post was edited

I would like your help in flagging sonbaharyas If you go to his site, he has a VERY close up picture of only his cock. I have flagged him but he is still posting new pictures.

This post was edited
RE: MORE FAQ's.

I would like your help in flagging sonbaharyas If you go to his site, he has a VERY close up picture of only his cock. I have flagged him but he is still posting new pictures.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The pic is set to "friends only" and is only visible via a username search, or on his groups and friends lists.

To see the offending pic go here and do a username searchon sonbaharyas

https://www.truenudists.com/search/

To flag sonbaharyas re his inappropriate pic, simply copy the following to your mouse, click on the url to go to his profile, click on flag me, and paste it into the flag report field.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Reason: Picture contravenes Photo Guidelines.
https://www.truenudists.com/nudist-couples/52307/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Just copy and paste, all of the above, into the flag report field, on the creators profile.)

I see that you have already done so, but for those that don't know, it is preferred that we do not pollute the general forums with this unpleasant type of content.
To highlight all rule breaks for flagging, please post them on an appropriate thread in the certified forum.

Thanks

Phil.

This post was edited

For those who were wondering...

The certified forum has a few threads concerning members to be flagged. We prefer pointing them out there so they don't wind up on the front page. True, only certified members cangain access to the certified forum, but it's the best solution we have for now.

So, if you're a certified member, please check the posts there. They include instructions on how to properly flag which may help complete what Phil just showed us. And if you know of any who should be flagged, go thereto let us know.

This post was edited

sonbaharyas is not found any longer.

This post was edited

sonbaharyas is not found any longer.
drats, he was a freind of mine. well? not literally . . . but i need all the freinds i can get (in friends, is it e before i or i be for e?). . . now one has dropped from my lowly list . . .
I don't mean this . . . towards any one individual, but there sure seems to alot of "witch hunting" on this . .. this website of openness and freedom of expression? hard on's are a no no . .and any idiot should realize this . . . but wouldn't a warning have been sufficient? "Ward, I think you were a little too hard on the Beav" . ..smilin
JMHO
Here we go again yawwwwwwwn. ..........

What IS a witch hunt anyway? .......

Everyone agrees to the rules before they sign up, if they ignore them or can't be bothered to read them, they should not be surprised if they are removed. ........
No, ....... ZERO tolerance is the way to go, otherwise they just take the Michel, cause admin a lot of unnecessary work, and get removed eventually anyway.

We have enough trouble persuading the general public to tolerate our clothing optional facilities (clubs, beaches etc) and that we are NOT a load of sex maniacs, without dickheads like him giving them reason to oppose us.

These people must be pretty dim if they can't see that their own stupid behaviour is helping to close down the very facilities that they want to enjoy.
btw, it's i b 4 e except after c.

ps.

Hasn't anyone flagged outman02 ? (Comment #11)

This post was edited