RE: MORE FAQ's.

In response to NudeIn MA question. No I was NEVER reincarnated. Yes I am 63 years old and will be 64 in Oct. Yes you are older than I am. I do not wish to argue over this, but if you will go back to my blog where I said it and read it AGAIN, it said older than MOST people on the site. Can we be friends on this and just enjoy the site.

This post was edited

btw, it's i b 4 e except after c.
And in weird, weigh, sleigh, seizure, vein, eight, freight, beige ...
it's i before e except after c or when sounding like A as in neighbor or weigh. LOL It's a little ditty that helps me remember.
Hugs, the grammar goddess. LOL

This post was edited

Can we be friends on this and just enjoy the site.

Yes, let's be friends, agree when we can, disagree when we must, and share stories over a mug of good brew (mine will be non-alcoholic).

And since I'm feeling sort of responsible for all this having started, here's my virtual cash to pay for the round!

This post was edited

it's i before e except after c or when sounding like A as in neighbor or weigh. LOL It's a little ditty that helps me remember.
Thanks Cheri and Nudin, but I can't keep on learning like this, I'm running out of memory!

This spelling lark, really does my head in, my spell checker runs red hot -ALL- the time.

I don't know why we can't just spell fen, .... fene .... fene .... fen .... et .... ic .... ally ... fenetically,

it would be soooooooo much easier :)

This post was edited

Thanks Cheri and Nudin, but I can't keep on learning like this, I'm running out of memory!

This spelling lark, really does my head in, my spell checker runs red hot -ALL- the time.

I don't know why we can't just spell fen, .... fene .... fene .... fen .... et .... ic .... ally ... fenetically,

it would be soooooooo much easier :)

LOL - phonetically - but nice try! I love your frenetic spelling Phil!

More FAQ's - a link to a listing of all the threads that ask and answer questions about erections -

A MAN'S GREATEST FEAR

This post was edited

Time for a

BUMP!

This post was edited

Bump!

This post was edited
a few minor problems I am having

First, I would like to have the "Visits" section allow us to say what city we are visiting instead of the name of a beach, camp, etc. Example, I am gonna be in Portland Oregon this summer, and I have no idea where the good places are. I would like to be able to have people from Portland be able to see I will be in their area and perhaps they can reccommend a place.
Second, I keep having problems with staying logged in. I have had to re-log in sometimes as often as 6 times an hour! Can we please have the site remember where we are for at least 24 hours?
Finally, I am still waiting for certification. I sent the required pics of me clothed and naked holding the sign with my name on it. It's been 3 days and still nothing. Should I resend? How long should it take?

This post was edited
More FAQ's.

Bunp!

This post was edited
RE: More FAQ's.

Bunp!

You beat me to it! LOL

This post was edited