RE: the nudist republic of TN

One other thing a viable nation-state needs is an economy. What will we all do on this island to make a living? We can't just sit around in the sun arguing about whether we're nudists or naturists.
I'm looking for a way to make a living on line,
Naked 24/7 ....... on the Beach with just a lap top,

Now that HAS to be paradise!

LOL
I can refer you to couple of websites that the job requirement answers pretty much what you are looking for.
though most of the hired personal they have is usually about a third of your age and wax their chest
on the other hand Ron Jeremy is exactly your age so who knows
cheers

This post was edited

One other thing a viable nation-state needs is an economy. What will we all do on this island to make a living? We can't just sit around in the sun arguing about whether we're nudists or naturists.
I'm looking for a way to make a living on line,
Naked 24/7 ....... on the Beach with just a lap top,

Now that HAS to be paradise!

LOL
I can refer you to couple of websites that the job requirement answers pretty much what you are looking for.
though most of the hired personal they have is usually about a third of your age and wax their chest
on the other hand Ron Jeremy is exactly your age so who knows
cheers
HAHA! ...... Now he must be in the, ..........."Other" ... Paradise!

This post was edited

AND.,.as in Camelot, it would only rain after midnight and clear up by dawn.:)

This post was edited

can I run the official government radio station? can I can i can i?
I love to make the airwaves rock and roll!
I promise no CBC style programming....

This post was edited
RE: the nudist republic of TN- The Mouse that Roared

The Mouse that Roared. All this silliness reminds me of the movie in which a tiny county declared war on the US in order to recieve money after they surrendered.
This may be a good way to fund the economy. Since Bman has already offended the Dutch, I wonder if they have some money.

This post was edited
RE: the nudist republic of TN- The Mouse that Roared

The Mouse that Roared. All this silliness reminds me of the movie in which a tiny county declared war on the US in order to recieve money after they surrendered. This may be a good way to fund the economy. Since Bman has already offended the Dutch, I wonder if they have some money.
mui??.

This post was edited

can I run the official government radio station? can I can i can i? I love to make the airwaves rock and roll! I promise no CBC style programming....
Slight technical problem here - if the republic is to be democratic then it cannot have an official government radio station; it'll have to be independent and funded as such. Suggestions?

We could still have an arm's-length publicly funded system like the BBC in Britain or CBC in Canada. It won't be official government radio, but it may act as a nice counterweight to the private pop-music-only stations that are sure to come along eventually.

This post was edited

Personally I'd be more wary of news networks owned by multi-national corporations, such as Fox.
Hear! Hear!

This post was edited

ersonally I'd be more wary of news networks owned by multi-national corporations, such as Fox.
Sam Fox? What's wrong with her?

Okay, I'll bite: Who is Sam Fox?

This post was edited

Okay, I'll bite: Who is Sam Fox?

Possibly Samantha Fox, I believe she was a pop singer in the early 80s that simultaneously added to her fame and killed her singing career by posing for a major adult magazine. But I was just a kid back then so I could be mistaken.

I would like to be your next Transportation Secretary for the TN Nation. :-)

This post was edited