the nudist republic of TN

Just a thought
For a country to be recognized it has to have the following 5 conditions:
1.Territory: ( take about 300.000 nudist world wide to contribute 100$ each and you can buy a nice island )
2.Population: EAZY.
3.Government: I recommend a monarchy , you can choose your own king and queen as long as I get to be the Jester.
4.Independence, easy since we buy the territory to begin with.
5.Recognition by at least one known state: easy , ask the Dutch , theyll say yes to anything .
How about that?

This topic was edited
RE: the nudist republic of TN

How about the Edgertons as Premier and First Lady by the way?

ha?

This post was edited

Just a thought 3.Government: I recommend a monarchy , you can choose your own king and queen as long as I get to be the Jester. How about that?

OOH! Pick me! Pick me! I can do Hound Dog, Love Me Tender, Jailhouse Rock, etc.

This post was edited

One other thing a viable nation-state needs is an economy. What will we all do on this island to make a living? We can't just sit around in the sun arguing about whether we're nudists or naturists.
Something tells me will get by with tourism just fine

This post was edited

One other thing a viable nation-state needs is an economy. What will we all do on this island to make a living? We can't just sit around in the sun arguing about whether we're nudists or naturists.

Good point. Im applying for the tanning lotion and Solarcaine franchise.

This post was edited

Naaa.
I am not worried the Jester is a public servant, such as already have my dental, health and social security.
No worries

This post was edited

I agree. Not only can visitors go nude 24 hours a day, but our national airline will be all nude from the moment of boarding. From check-in, even.

That would make security much better and besides ,what self respecting terrorist would waste a perfectly good bomb on an island full of nudists.

This post was edited

I agree. Not only can visitors go nude 24 hours a day, but our national airline will be all nude from the moment of boarding. From check-in, even.
I will offer my services for maintaining our website to promote tourism.

This post was edited

I'll gladly do the ad copy for the Marketing. :)

This post was edited

That would make security much better and besides ,what self respecting terrorist would waste a perfectly good bomb on an island full of nudists.
hahahaha
right on
though bare in mind we will probably be the example for infidlety

This post was edited

I'll gladly do the ad copy for the Marketing. :)Hmmm
I would actually expect it to be the NO 1 destination for Travelite inc.
nothing less.

This post was edited