RE:When was your last Sun bath in nude?

Yesterday on the roof terrace..got a good hour in..

This post was edited

If my closest nude beach wasn't 2 hours away I'd do that more often. Lucky you.

I know. The best beach is Blacks but that is too far and a bitch to hike. San Onofre is closer and easier.

This post was edited

It is summer here so I get a sun bath / session almost every day. It's not a fair comparison to winter which is maybe what the topic started off about. A little sun in the mornings on weekends, before 10am and most evenings after 5.30pm, work days included. The sun early and later is kinder and less harsh and helps maintain the tan. The warmth is great all over as everyone here knows.

This post was edited

Last lay down nude in sun was 7 days ago. Drove 2 hours to Tyagarah beach, Byron Bay this morning hoping to get 3 to 4 hours of naked sunshine and a swim, but weather was horrible drizzle rain so drove 2 hours home and even here it is overcast.
Check the weather tomorrow but probably won't be clear skies till next week. See how it goes. Hanging out for nude beach and swim.
Any company most welcome.

This post was edited

Today
Summer
About 28 today (80 in your numbers)
Glorious......

This post was edited

Last Friday at Alex Bay, Noosa on my way home from Bundaberg. Only saw about 35 people the whole time and only 11 nudists, 3 on the beach and 8 guys up in the dunes. All the rest were textiles (tourists) walking along the beach. Quick one hour laying in the sun and a swim. The water was beautiful. Perfect temperature.
Heading to Kings Beach & Tyagarah at Byron Bay today (Sunday) as it looks like it will be a sunny day.

This post was edited

Yesterday at Gunnison beach.

This post was edited

Yesterday at Gunnison beach.

Was it crowded?
Hoping to go soon but wanted to avoid the expected crowd yesterday.

This post was edited

Today for a couple of hours.

This post was edited

This past Saturday afternoon, floated in the pool for a few hours.

This post was edited