When was your last Sun bath in nude?

I had it on 4th Jan, on a hill slope. Have pics also will post in some time.
Today morning, I am planning to be in sun on my roof (not nude) and will have self oil massage and then will have bath in sun, in nude. There is a place for that.

This topic was edited
RE: When was your last Sun bath in nude?

This post was edited

Mine was at Vera Playa, Spain in mid December.

This post was edited

Today, 27th Jan, I had sun bath and water bath on my roof. There was no one at house so I had no hesitation. There is a corner on the roof where there is a tap. And if i put some cover at one side...its free protected from neighbour's view.

This post was edited

Sadly for me it's been a long time. I would usually spend some time on the back porch sunning at lunchtime. We've had a college student staying with us for the past 4 months which has really crimped my style. She just moved out. I quickly turned her room into my new Nude Yoga Den. As soon as it warms up I'm out there. Hoping to get back to Apollo very soon. Love that place.

This post was edited

Loved this way

This post was edited

had a cool bath in nude under the Sun...

This post was edited

I had a few hours last weekend, the clouds broke for a bit and I had some backyard sun. A bit of a summer tease in winter...

This post was edited

it was the end of november(about the 20th) in sardinia,italy

This post was edited

Last September at a local nudist resort. Wish that I was in the Caribbean!

This post was edited

It was just warm enough to do some nude gardening yesterday as long as I kept moving. My last nude sunbathing was two weeks ago (late February) in the Algarve.

This post was edited