RE: When was your last Sun bath in nude?

Today.....here in Fuerteventura....lovely sunny warm day....

This post was edited

I sat out in the sun for a few minutes this afternoon. Don't get to do that in January very often in Indiana. It got up to 65 today and I was able to sit in a sunny sheltered area. It felt great to have the sun all over my body.

This post was edited

yesterday morning - only couple of hours but that's got to be considered a major bonus in January in UK [now if we can just get some sun when it's warmer as well.........]

This post was edited

Right now. Wasn't expecting this much time and solitude. 45 degrees here, no wind. My snow gear (pants and jacket) is lying on the snow. I'm on top of the clothes, protected from the snow. It feels like a 65 degree day, lovely.

This post was edited

Right now. Wasn't expecting this much time and solitude. 45 degrees here, no wind. My snow gear (pants and jacket) is lying on the snow. I'm on top of the clothes, protected from the snow. It feels like a 65 degree day, lovely.

This post was edited

January in Florida can be variety of seasons. In late January, it was 75 degrees with no wind, so I caught about 1 12 hours in my back yard. I may not be able to do this much as wife hates me naked outside. She says she needs to see tanlines to make sure I'm not naked outside. Really hate tanlines, but keeping wife is more important. I may look into tanthru bikinis for eliminating tanlines. Anyone ever tried them?

This post was edited

Yesterday Valentine's Day. I cut the backyard in the nude and sat out for about an hour... Weather looks great today and it looks like I'll be out in another 2 hours or so

This post was edited

Most weekends through summer and hopefully getting to nudist park this Friday

This post was edited

This past Saturday with a day trip to Hippie Hollow. Weather was great, warm but not hot and just a slight breeze. Didn't go swimming, water much to cold. Couldn't have been a better day!

This post was edited

A couple of days ago. Instead of cold rainy February weather like we normally get, it's been 80-90 degrees every day this week!! It's been very nice and I have been VERY naked. A LOT. :)

This post was edited