RE: When was your last Sun bath in nude?

Two Sundays ago at Apollo Beach. Got there at 6:30 am for sunrise and stayed until 3pm. And loved every minute of it. Water was still pretty cold though.

This post was edited

Still too cold here in the UK! John In Cumbria UK

This post was edited

yesterday in my yard. we really never had a winter season in California this year. sadly the drought is much worse but the warm sunshine feels really good when we are naked. which is all the time at home inside and out.

This post was edited

3 weeks ago when i visited my summer house at Tinos Island. Was the first nude swim and sun bath for this year.

This post was edited

yesterday in my yard. we really never had a winter season in California this year. sadly the drought is much worse but the warm sunshine feels really good when we are naked. which is all the time at home inside and out.Me too! Yesterday in my yard. Southern California is so great! Love it!

This post was edited

Yesterday morning.

This post was edited

Right now. Laying out by the pool typing on the iPad.

This post was edited

It was last weekend for me at a local resort. The sun felt great!

This post was edited

Last weekend. Our beach isn't a nude beach, but us like minded people can find spots to enjoy nude sunning. I found a great secluded spot and had it all to myself. Small piece of sand, calm cooling water and the sun...it doesn't get any better than that. Stayed about 3 hours and even had some textiles walk up and begin fishing. The best thing is they didn't do anything, just said hi and went about their business. Loved that.

This post was edited

right now

This post was edited