RE: When was your last Sun bath in nude?

went to an outdoor meet with a group of nudists...all from TN. We went to a river inside a jungle. It was raining off and on but had a nice sun bath...lying naked in nature.

This post was edited

Spent last Saturday at Playalinda Beach on the East Coast of Florida in the buff all day! Beautiful day to walk the beach, sun, and skinny dip!

This post was edited

Today in my garden. We are enjoying a heat wave.

This post was edited

1st October, Saturday, on the bank of river Ganga

This post was edited

Sadly my last nude sunbathe was on Sept 23, nearly 2 weeks ago. I've been nude outdoors since in my garden, including today. And I'll be joining you lucky people in Portugal in 2 week's time to top up my tan.

This post was edited

Right now at home

This post was edited

About two years ago at my secluded beach. I used to visit this beach regularly twice a year and spend nearly six hours, in solitary bliss, on each of the three days that I would be there. I'd lie naked on the shore or between the rocks and let every little inch of my body be sun kissed . Lots of sun tan lotion, a cool breeze and the water lapping up around me made that all the more exhilarating! Sadly, my honey tan wears off easily and I definitely need to make the time to get back into the sun.

This post was edited

Earlier this week, I spent all day Monday nude at the beach with friends. It may well be the last full day we spend naked outside this year, I try to grab each opportunity to be naked outside at this time of year, they're precious and very appreciated.

This post was edited

Friday Oct 7. Spent 3 wonderful hours nude at non nude beach with a friend. We also met threeother nudist sunbathers/boaters. Great nude day with nude friends!

This post was edited

Forty minutes ago. It was 47 this morning. In the 70's with no clouds when I got home from work. Laid out nude from 3-4. Felt great. Relaxing listening to the birds sing. Not looking forward to fall or winter.

This post was edited