RE: When was your last Sun bath in nude?

18, 19, 20th July

This post was edited

On the back deck of my cabin last week. Had a few beautifully sunny days. Also spent 2 days at Cypress Cove during the National Skinny Dip Day in mid-July. Got to paddleboard, kayak and even got to chip and putt in the nude. Was a great weekend!

This post was edited

Today, Aug. 10. Just got home from beach. As I stated in previous entry, our beach is NOT a nude beach, but us like minded people can find d some stretch of sand to get that a lover tan. As I was lying on my stomach a textile strolled up to me and asked me if I was naked. I asked why he wanted to know and he said he doesn't have the nerve to be nude. I answered by turning over to show my nakedness. He was extremely happy to see I was in fact nude. He kept talking about not having courage tobe naked in public. I told him just try it...you'll enjoy it. We spoke for about 20 minutes with maybe 4 other men walk by. All nodded and said looks like fun. He was amazed and said he had to go, but he will be back. I stayed for another hour and half, he didn't return. Hope he gets the nerve. Sunning buns feels soooo good especially after a fresh shave. I'm smooth from neck to thighs. Sun and breeze feels better on shaved skin.

This post was edited

I caught a bit of sun today. But my last real sunbathe was last week (7 to 13Sept 2015)- a week naked in Lanzarote.

This post was edited

5 minutes ago and it felt great. Will definitely miss the warmth when winter sets in

This post was edited

My last nude sun bath was last month in my backyard.
It was exceptionally warm in NY.

This post was edited

Just finished one out on the deck - nice sunny day, cold but no wind. Felt great to be kissed by the sun

This post was edited

a week ago near marseille

This post was edited

At the end of November in Lanzarote. Unfortunately it wasn't sunny for the whole week and got cold at times. But there were a few good days.

This post was edited

Was able to get 1 1/2 hours in friends backyard friday dec. 4th.It was 70 and sunny in Florida.....great day.

This post was edited