Clothes bank strip

Many town centres have a clothes bank in the main car park for donations to charities. It's great to strip off on the way home and donate everything I'm wearing. Then I'm obliged to get home naked. I caused a stir in a Portuguese resort one night by doing just that as others walked past. The last time I did it was In my local city centre on New Year's Eve, quite early in the evening.

This topic was edited
RE: Clothes bank strip

I have always laundered clothes just before donating them. Donating freshly stripped clothing is a bit unsanitary. Hopefully, the clothing is laundered well before being distributed, but they may sit for some time and be handled a bit first.

This post was edited

I have always laundered clothes just before donating them. Donating freshly stripped clothing is a bit unsanitary. Hopefully, the clothing is laundered well before being distributed, but they may sit for some time and be handled a bit first.My late wife managed a local charity shop which received donated clothes. Very little was freshly laundered. Some was even heavily soiled (it had to be rejected). When buying clothes at a charity shop it's sensible to wash them before wearing. And that which has sat in a clothing bank for a while might get a little mill-dewed.
Anyhow the point of the exercise was to strip in a public place and put the clothes beyond my further use. I have been known to do this by tearing them to shreds or burning them. The clothes bank is less wasteful as there might be a future use for them.

This post was edited

You may recall a few years ago, a series of adverts where a guy walks into a Launderette and strips off, waiting for his clothes to be washed. A shop in Town centre that sells electrical good tried to emulate the advert and got a couple of volunteer guys to performa similar routinein the shop winder. I believe sales for the washing machines doubled during the"campaign" ha ha ha

This post was edited