Women and certification

I'm curious as to why there aren't many women on here that are certified. Makes me wonder how many are real women and how many are actually men posing as women. I'd love to hear a woman's opinion on this as to why you decided not to go through the certification process...which is very easy by the way.

This topic was edited
RE: Women and certification

How would you know it a woman leaving an opinion?
S

This post was edited

Figures for certified members.
Women 2.06 %
Couples 4.73 %
Men6.16 %

This post was edited

Wow, I had no idea the numbers were that low across the board. I don't understand why people don't take the few minutes required to send in a couple of pictures for certification. Maybe it's a stand against the man kinda thing, but especially for the people who never cam, it makes me feel better to know that the person I am chatting with is actually the person in the profile pictures.

This post was edited

I decided to do the certification process after a couple of days of being on the site.When I realized how easy the process is and that it still allowed me the ability to not post a profile pic, I didn't see any reason not to do it.I came to the site because I wanted to learn more about nudism. I will admit though that I do not see any real benefit in being certified.It has not enhanced my experiences on the site in any way.

This post was edited

There's no requirement that the nude photo submitted for certification be particularly revealing, if that's a concern. The face needs to show, to make plain that the nude and clothed photos are of the same person, but beyond that, there's no requirement about the pose, or about where the sign is held.

This post was edited

Agree with SteveInKona. Never really sure if it is people looking for excuses or simply cannot be bothered. reading. As for the comment about needed to not be certified for professional reasons. Seems that is they great st reason to support certification to help identify those who are genuine.

This post was edited

There's no requirement that the nude photo submitted for certification be particularly revealing, if that's a concern. The face needs to show, to make plain that the nude and clothed photos are of the same person, but beyond that, there's no requirement about the pose, or about where the sign is held.My wife won't allow me to send nude pics of her on net so how can we get certified as a couple?

This post was edited

They don't get displayed, they go to the site owners only.True, but nothing in cyberspace is really private. Everything that is sent electronically is available to anyone who has the means to capture it.

This post was edited

How would you know it a woman leaving an opinion?SI want email from lesbians

This post was edited

How would you know it a woman leaving an opinion?SI want email from lesbians

This post was edited