Kicked out of Chat Room ?

Yet again I've been kicked out of Chat, without a Word, Warning, or REASON.I'm sat ON cam Naked from waist Up, chatting / typing with Others, THEN I'm out,and for WHAT ?

This topic was edited
RE: Kicked out of Chat Room ?

how long does it kick you out of chat? they did the same thing to me, i think they all just have a little group they like talking to, anyone else joins in and they ban them.

This post was edited

tears are running down my screen

This post was edited

tears are running down my screenLOL

This post was edited

Sorry folks, but if you are booted out of chat for 3 days chances are SOMETHING wrong is going on behind the scenes. I've seen a mod boot someone mistakenly when they overreacted, but its rare. The rest of us can't see what's happening in private so we, unfortunately, are only seeing one side of the story. EVERYONE who gets booted thinks they were perfectly innocent and it almost is always not the case.
No, there are no cliques or favorites. Just folks who chat in the room with everyone. Maybe some self examination will help in your problem solving.

This post was edited

Well said Audiobiker.

This post was edited

Ever heard of internalised oppresion?

This post was edited

Yet again I've been kicked out of Chat, without a Word, Warning, or REASON.I'm sat ON cam Naked from waist Up, chatting / typing with Others, THEN I'm out,and for WHAT ?Hello! I've been kicked out with no word or explanation too! Does anyone know how long it lasts? I've meeting some real nudist people around my place and age, it's not fair!I tried to get on video chat here but the video wouldn't turn on for me :/

This post was edited

me too. I am naked on cam and had been all day. Asked a fully clothed cammer if she gets naked, seems reasonable on a nudist site. She then posted in general chat to stop harassing her, I get a slew of aggressive PMs from either her self appointed protectors or mods and booted. Too many jobsworth. Sure, there needs to be rules and moderation but I can't see what rules I broke and as I am a man it's the boot, no questions!

This post was edited

The ban is too short, it should be one week forfirst ban and 1 month for second ban. If the anti social dimwits get a third ban, it should be six months.

This post was edited

me too. I am naked on cam and had been all day. Asked a fully clothed cammer if she gets naked, seems reasonable on a nudist site. She then posted in general chat to stop harassing her, I get a slew of aggressive PMs from either her self appointed protectors or mods and booted. Too many jobsworth. Sure, there needs to be rules and moderation but I can't see what rules I broke and as I am a man it's the boot, no questions!Well, have you learnt from this?

This post was edited