RE: parent talk: have you ever been caught by your kids?

This is a great response. Reasonable Non-judgmental solution to the issue of being nude when someone comes home.

This post was edited
RE:parent talk: have you ever been caught by your kids?

Raising our kids to be nudists. My son is 16 and he is a sometimes nudist. My daughter is married and doesnt live with us anymore but was as nude they come while here.

Nudity is just as normal as can be.

This post was edited

I agree being caught implies being secretive doing something you should not be doing.

I don't have kids, my bf and I don't sleep on the same schedule, but I have no shame to masterbate when the feeling strikes me.

I like to be open. When there are uncomfortable moments I like to talk about why it is uncomfortable and work through it. This is when we learn the most. I did not always think this way. But if we want people to be ok in every situation we need to normalize it and express it.

This post was edited

I like to be open. When there are uncomfortable moments I like to talk about why it is uncomfortable and work through it. This is when we learn the most.
I consider this good wisdom. As a single dad, I'm less concerned being "caught" as having a truthful context to explain things in a way my sons can understand. Now that they are teens, I find them explaining their reactions and feelings to things more, and I'm happy for their maturity.

This post was edited

We've been caught. Whole family is very open so it's not a shock or anything. It's a very normal, natural part of life with my whole family. Jimdarling1 on wickr

This post was edited

At home from college one summer, my stepfather, me, and my mom sunbathed in the backyard w/margaritas. I nodded off briefly and thet had gone inside. I went in and they were in their BR watching TV. They were nude and so was I. They invited me to join them. I did. The rest is what you'd imagine - and it was great. It became our "thing."

No issues. Maybe not very common, but didn't seem odd to me.

This post was edited

you realy get caught when you show you kids your naked body? As young kids they don't be aware and getting older they know it is natural beeing naked and they like ot or not. Never force them to be naked but don't be shy to nakes in front of them.

This post was edited

When I was 13-14, my mother and I lived with her friend and 2 kids (boy & girl) her friend (Mid 30's at time) was a nudist, walked around house naked often as did her kids, having previously spent the summer with my cousin and his aunt and uncle's farm, where everybody was nude, because it was a remote farm, and it was too hot for clothes. So I was no stranger to walking around nude, but my mother came home from work and didn't really realize her friend was a nudist, but also saw me walking around nude in the house along with her friends kids who were younger than me. Anyhow my mother was more shocked by her friend walking around nude with her son going through puberty. My mother never did walk around nude when I was at home. She just never felt right about it. Then when we moved a couple years later, our neighbor a single mother was a nudist and we went to nude beaches often. I never did tell my mother we went to nude beaches, because I was still a minor and the neighbor could get in trouble if my mother ever filed a complaint,

This post was edited

My Ex wife and I were caught by our daughter. She had left to spend the night with a friend and we thought we had the house to ourselves for the evening. We got naked as we are both nudists, made a drink and sat out on our relatively private patio.

About 30 minutes later, our daughter comes in the house because she forgot something and there we were, butt naked with our clothes upstairs in the bedroom.

We acted normal. I walked upstairs to get something to cover ourselves and my wife explained to her that we liked to be naked when she was not around. She looked at her, rolled her eyes (she was 13 at the time) and said, "You guys are weird". She laughed and went back to her friends house.

Funny thing is, about a week later, here she comes, walking into the kitchen after taking a shower, butt naked. I looked at her and said, "Did you forget something?" She said "Nope" and proceeded to be naked most of morning. Her mother and I didn't encourage her or discourage her.

We enjoy the freedom of nude so we let her be her. She let us be us and that was that. One happy naked family. At least we didn't have to sneak around any longer.

This post was edited

I don't know exactly know what you mean with your question. And when I read the answer others also understand the question in different ways.

I think if your kids see you nude this is not been caught but natural in a family.

I think the qestion is: have you ever been caught by your kids when you do something sexual? This has never been in our family. But when he was young our eldest son was crying every time when we wanted to have sex in our bedroom. I don't know how he knew it when he slept in his room. So we had to calm him down and our feeling had gone. If we didn't go on vacation with my parents-in-law and our son slept in their room he never got a little brother.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy