RE: parent talk: have you ever been caught by your kids?

I think open, honest conversations will do both sides a world of good. Sexuality is just another fact of life. Casual healthy nudity at home when started from birth simply becomes another fact of life. No uncomfortable questions are ever formed in their heads or asked.

This post was edited
RE:parent talk: have you ever been caught by your kids?

I have twice

This post was edited

I have twice

This post was edited

Howd that go? What happened?

This post was edited

My parents were pretty normal. They closed the bedroom door when doing the horizontal bop.
I remember It didnt latch one time. I peeked and watched for a while when I was 10 I think.
They saw me and calmly closed the door.
A simple explanation was enough.
No big deal, I was not damaged for life.

This post was edited

My parents were pretty normal. They closed the bedroom door when doing the horizontal bop.I remember It didnt latch one time. I peeked and watched for a while when I was 10 I think.They saw me and calmly closed the door.A simple explanation was enough.No big deal, I was not damaged for life.

You hit the nail on the head - NO ONE is "damaged for life" if they see their parents or elders having sex. It's a biological fact - like defecation - and it can't damage anyone to see. Likewise nudity

This post was edited

Oh yes they did. After we asked him to leave, we sat down and explained to him what was going on.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy