RE: The mentality we have to deal with

Im not sure my response would be polite enough for the forum.

This post was edited
RE: Complacent and Happy?

I was one of the Happy and Complacent nudists for almost a half century, seeking out legal places to enjoy the nudist life, even traveling outside the Country. Last year, found an isolated beach, nearby, which was traditionally clothing optional. After spending one very enjoyable day there, sunbathing and splashing in the ocean, I found that the County Board had issued an order directing the police to enforce North Carolinas anti-nudity laws.
I realized that to preserve the nudist life, as I knew it, it would be necessary for nudists to step forward and speak out. It has been stated that there are national organizations whose very purpose is to speak out for the nudists. I replied that, "they were nowhere in evidence, last summer, when I granted two TV interviews advocating the establishment of more C/O beaches.
Just yesterday I had e-mailed comments advocating clothing optional beaches to two local newspapers. I went back today and found twelve responses my post, at one site. This in a discussion group which had been idle for almost a year. I will continue to seek out these forums, constantly questioning the advisability and even the legality of of closing existing clothing optional beaches. I urge others to do the same.
Those wishing to comment on that Forum will find it below. Registration will be necessary and may take several days.
https://forums.starnewsonline.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8841089365/m/1971046368/p/3
I

This post was edited

Just joined. One of my all time favorite movie quotes sums it up quite nicely:Paula McFadden: I thought you said you were decent.Elliot Garfield: I am decent. I also happen to be naked.

Does memory serve me correctly? Quote from The Goodbye Girl?

This post was edited
RE: Complacent and Happy?

MacNude, It seems many of the posts are no longer there that were positive statements about nudism.
Cheri

This post was edited
RE: National Nude Day

If only it were true?!!

This post was edited
RE: National Nude Day

Dream on! ......

Still, they say that visualisation does work,

so if we all start dreaming,

who knows what's possible!

This post was edited

Having worked through my club's government affairs committee, we have been educating the masses for years about the benenfits of social nudity.COguyCO

We need many, many more like you. Have you joined this group, yet.

NUDISTS WHO WANT ANTI-NUDISM LAWS CHANGED OR OVERTURNED./
https://www.truenudists.com/group/1296/

This post was edited
RE: National Nude Day-Do we need a good hoax?

Maybe we nudists need a good hoax to get our message out there.
May I suggest a suggestion that all nudist resorts will henceforth require attendies to wear dark glasses, so that the sight of nude bodies will not offend, or at least ( in theory ) be tempered by being toned-down through these dark glasses. Further, that it's been "scientifically" determined that rose colored glasses provide the best filtration, such that by simply wearing dark rose colored glasses, it's impossible to be offended, and therefore appropriate for anyone attending any nudist gathering, especially children.
Ultimately, we can claim that this has been "proven" by those who promote anti-nudity, as they have obviously been using some sort of rose colored glasses themselves, hence proving that they do, in fact, work !
Submitted for your approval.......

This post was edited

"It's like smoking. You have a right to lie out nude, but you don't have a right to make me wish I was blind."Yet another comment from one who opposes clothing optional beaches. Being nude is like smoking. Hmm. With arguments like this, what chance do we have for a C/O beach? https://www.wwaytv3.com/no_birthday_suits_just_bathing_suits_bird_island/04/2009

"It's like smoking. You have a right to lie out nude, but you don't have a right to make me wish I was blind."
No one else chose to respond.I couldn't resist.
"Smoking makes you wish you are blind? You lost me. Please explain."

This post was edited

Just joined the group, the other forum was not there anymore. It would be great to be able to go out and not be looked at like some kinda weirdo. So what is the deal with bird island this is the 4th or 5th time I have seen it mentioned, no to change the subject but just wondering. I havent been out there in years and was just wondering.(hijack over)carry onClay

Clay, IF you did visit Bird Island, be careful. You need to watch for those appproaching as well as the tide.
Cheri

This post was edited