Size - The question we all wonder about

Men,
I'm not sure how many of you saw this last week, but a meta-analysis report was released on the topic of penis size:
https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/mar/03/the-results-are-in-study-reveals-average-penis-size
I found it enlightening, as I have always believed my penis to be unusual (it's almost exactly average when erect, a bit bigger actually, but quite a bit smaller than the average when flaccid). As a nudist it's one of the things that I stress about when around other nudist men, because I obviously am not in a position where I care to be seen to be erect and give the wrong impression, but I can be so small when flaccid that I get really self conscious. It's enough of a concern that (and this is embarrassing to admit, but here I go) I fidget with it in order to keep it stretched out somewhat. In it's "natural" flaccid state, it causes me a great deal of self esteem issues :-(
Curious to hear other men's (and women's, too) thoughts about size and whether it's something you worry about when you're in a social situation nude.

This topic was edited
RE: Size - The question we all wonder about

Men,I'm not sure how many of you saw this last week, but a meta-analysis report was released on the topic of penis size:https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/mar/03/the-results-are-in-study-reveals-average-penis-sizeI found it enlightening, as I have always believed my penis to be unusual (it's almost exactly average when erect, a bit bigger actually, but quite a bit smaller than the average when flaccid). As a nudist it's one of the things that I stress about when around other nudist men, because I obviously am not in a position where I care to be seen to be erect and give the wrong impression, but I can be so small when flaccid that I get really self conscious. It's enough of a concern that (and this is embarrassing to admit, but here I go) I fidget with it in order to keep it stretched out somewhat. In it's "natural" flaccid state, it causes me a great deal of self esteem issues :-(Curious to hear other men's (and women's, too) thoughts about size and whether it's something you worry about when you're in a social situation nude.It is what it is, you can't change it. Having said that, it's taken me lots of years to accept that! In the past I'd love to have been better endowed, but it's out of my control. I'm ok with that. I just like to be naked, natural, free. I don't need to compare.

This post was edited

What are youworriedabout? The 400 hundred poundmountaingorilla has an averagepenis size of 1.5 inches, and aint nobody laughen at him.

This post was edited

At least not to his face!!

This post was edited

What are youworriedabout? The 400 hundred poundmountaingorilla has an averagepenis size of 1.5 inches, and aint nobody laughen at him.LMAO, who u calling a 400# gorilla?

This post was edited

Men,I'm not sure how many of you saw this last week, but a meta-analysis report was released on the topic of penis size:https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/mar/03/the-results-are-in-study-reveals-average-penis-sizeI found it enlightening, as I have always believed my penis to be unusual (it's almost exactly average when erect, a bit bigger actually, but quite a bit smaller than the average when flaccid). As a nudist it's one of the things that I stress about when around other nudist men, because I obviously am not in a position where I care to be seen to be erect and give the wrong impression, but I can be so small when flaccid that I get really self conscious. It's enough of a concern that (and this is embarrassing to admit, but here I go) I fidget with it in order to keep it stretched out somewhat. In it's "natural" flaccid state, it causes me a great deal of self esteem issues :-(Curious to hear other men's (and women's, too) thoughts about size and whether it's something you worry about when you're in a social situation nude.one thing about if you'll notice that all men wonder the same thing so just don't worry about it its what god gave you and that's all there is to it or have plastic surgery done if they even do that lol

This post was edited

It just doesn't make any difference. People come in all shapes and sizes. If you attend a large event you will notice that your concern is in fact a non concern because others just don't care. If they do, you or they are at the wrong gathering.

This post was edited

My thought about penis size. You don't get a choice about the size of your penis. So, to fret about anything outside of your control is a waste of energy. Enjoy what you have and focus on things you might have some control over.

This post was edited

Hold on. He did ask for input from women so the reply was appropriate. I1m quite under-endowed and because I've been taking testosterone injections for about two years now my testes have drawn up as well, no longer producing testosterone which has always seemed low in my case.
Even when erect I probably don't exceed four inches. With a belly my flaccid penis practically disappears.
I used to receive jokes from my wife about my large balls of which I was quite proud, and "no concou" (if I'm spelling it correctly. It's Vietnamese for penis).
I do think it's pretty much normal for men to compare their size to others but we all must become comfortable with whatever size we are because there's nothing we can do to change it.
Jim Shedd

This post was edited

One of the greatest benefits of social nudism is body acceptance.
We've been brainwashed by the (adult) entertainment industry to believe that only certain body types are preferable. That only certain sizes and shapes of the male penis, female breast, butts, etc. are beautiful and satisfying.

The truth is that we come in all shapes and sizes. And in a true nudist environment all types are acceptable.

This post was edited

Size is one of the main reasons that I have held back from going to nude beaches more often. It makes it very awkward when around others as mine is quite smaller than others have referenced in this forum

This post was edited