RE: Size - The question we all wonder about

I prefer women with small ones

This post was edited

Q: What do you do with a years worth of used condoms ? A: Melt them, turn them into tire and call it a goodyear.

This post was edited

Q: What do you do with a years worth of used condoms ? A: Melt them, turn them into tire and call it a goodyear.Need a like button on here.

This post was edited

Scientist say the average size of the male penis has gone down to 5 inches. This just shows how big the Chinese population is getting.

This post was edited

The problem with these surveys is they are still self selected, so the results are higher than the true average since it's most likely only those confident will volunteer.
As for size, well there's little you can do about. I've spent enough time in locker rooms and naturist environments to notice that I am in fact average and normal, and that nobody actually cares anyway.

This post was edited

I'm not sure how a penis can be accurately measured anyway - the discussion sems to be around two binary States - flaccid and errect. I'm sure most guys would have experienced what George Costanza aptly described as 'shrinkage' in cold weather. The corollary for many guys us that in warmer weather when one is relaxed and the genitals arent constrained by tight clothing, the penis appear larger than usual even though the male isn't necessarily aroused to any degree. My point is there are so many variable that determine an individual's penis size at any given time.

This post was edited

Q: What do you call a woman who loves small dicks? A: Hopefully your girlfriend.

This post was edited

It seems odd that they should measure a flaccid size, since that is where there is most difference on an individual. Cold, anxiety, exercise all means everything gets smaller and tighter, and that's where insecurity lays. But perhaps that is where the discussion should be, we all know it, but seem to fixate on appearing small because it's cold.

This post was edited

I know my size and I'm naked for me not others so it's not an issueBest answer so far.

This post was edited

I know my size and I'm naked for me not others so it's not an issueBest answer so far.dito

This post was edited